This thread is privately moderated by RcReview, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 30, 2011, 09:16 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
Sold

Novak Havoc 3s Esc And Stock Hpi Blitz Esc

I have a novak havoc 3s brushed/brushless esc that I bought 2 weeks ago, it has a total of about 45 minutes of run time on it with 2s lipo's, 2 race weekends to be exact. Comes with everything it came with new except motor wires and the traxxas connector, it has been replaced with deans. Nothing is wrong with it at all, I purchased a castle combo and no longer need this. Asking $85 shipped any where in the cont US. Also have a HPI Blitz stock brushed esc, used for 2 packs. Needs a battery connector and it comes with matching motor wires. $15 shipped Not really interested in trades, but depending on what ya have I may change my mind I don't have feedback here as I am new, but I do have feedback on ebay and another forum. If you're interested I will message me and I will give you that info. You can buy with confidence in knowing you will get exactly what is described in my sales. Thanks for looking. I accept paypal only as it is the safest form of payment for both parties.

Havoc

Stock Blitz
Last edited by RcReview; Mar 30, 2011 at 11:04 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 01, 2011, 03:00 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Thread OP
$75 Shipped....firm! If it doesn't sell at this price I'll keep it as a back up.

Quick Reply