Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Aug 16, 2012, 09:27 AM
Registered User
Mingus The Red's Avatar
.....................
Last edited by Mingus The Red; Aug 16, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 21, 2012, 08:24 PM
Registered User
Anyone have any parts for the bandit they would like to sell? I have the red one.
Aug 22, 2012, 09:59 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
crispy all of the bandit spare parts are available at www.precisionaerobatics.com
Aug 22, 2012, 02:05 PM
Registered User
Ya I was wondering if anyone had any used parts for sale.
Aug 22, 2012, 05:07 PM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Guys check this out from PA and Fly RC!!

Log in to www.flyrc.com/pa-sweeps by Sept 4th
and you could win one of the following packages!
- Bandit iPAs Pro package (one winner) - Value $539.95
- Bandit iPAs Drive (one winner) - Value $374.95
- Addiction iPAs Drive (three winner!) - Value $259.95
- A pack of our How to 3D DVD and 3D flight collection (10 winners) - value $40
Note: the prizes of this sweepstake will only be shipped to a US address
Aug 22, 2012, 11:59 PM
how'd I do that....oh
chop stiX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Guys check this out from PA and Fly RC!!

Log in to www.flyrc.com/pa-sweeps by Sept 4th
and you could win one of the following packages!
- Bandit iPAs Pro package (one winner) - Value $539.95
- Bandit iPAs Drive (one winner) - Value $374.95
- Addiction iPAs Drive (three winner!) - Value $259.95
- A pack of our How to 3D DVD and 3D flight collection (10 winners) - value $40
Note: the prizes of this sweepstake will only be shipped to a US address
Got the mail on Monday
Aug 23, 2012, 08:48 AM
Parkzone junkie
kalmon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Guys check this out from PA and Fly RC!!

Log in to www.flyrc.com/pa-sweeps by Sept 4th
and you could win one of the following packages!
- Bandit iPAs Pro package (one winner) - Value $539.95
- Bandit iPAs Drive (one winner) - Value $374.95
- Addiction iPAs Drive (three winner!) - Value $259.95
- A pack of our How to 3D DVD and 3D flight collection (10 winners) - value $40
Note: the prizes of this sweepstake will only be shipped to a US address
Is it just me or is there no link to actually enter this contest?

-Brian
Aug 23, 2012, 09:48 AM
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Note: the prizes of this sweepstake will only be shipped to a US address
Does this mean that anyone outside US can't enter. Shame when PA is from Oz
Aug 23, 2012, 10:02 AM
Registered User
aerofundan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmon View Post
Is it just me or is there no link to actually enter this contest?

-Brian
Brian the link is www.flyrc.com/pa-sweeps
Aug 23, 2012, 11:34 AM
Parkzone junkie
kalmon's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerofundan View Post
Brian the link is www.flyrc.com/pa-sweeps
I can see the page but there is no entry form or instructions there as to how to physically enter the contest. I use firefox browser on windows 7 which is hardly unusual.

What do I have to do to enter?

-Brian

Edit- the page works in Internet Exploder.... I wonder why Firefox didn't work.....
Aug 24, 2012, 12:04 AM
how'd I do that....oh
chop stiX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmon View Post
I can see the page but there is no entry form or instructions there as to how to physically enter the contest. I use firefox browser on windows 7 which is hardly unusual.

What do I have to do to enter?

-Brian

Edit- the page works in Internet Exploder.... I wonder why Firefox didn't work.....
i Use Firefox and it worked 100's for me.just scroll down a little.luckily I have an aunt that stays in the US so used her addy,If I win then I'll let her ship it out to me
Aug 24, 2012, 02:19 AM
Where's my orange kool-aid?
xzuberance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chop stiX View Post
i Use Firefox and it worked 100's for me.just scroll down a little.luckily I have an aunt that stays in the US so used her addy,If I win then I'll let her ship it out to me
Would your aunt mind having a long lost nephew in Oz Chops?
Aug 24, 2012, 05:45 AM
how'd I do that....oh
chop stiX's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xzuberance View Post
Would your aunt mind having a long lost nephew in Oz Chops?
lolwell I'm sure we can organise somethinglol but look I would not mind at all to have a Bandit come my wayit's an awsome plane and damn on 4s she's a beast
Aug 30, 2012, 07:38 PM
PA Team Pilot
mtwargo's Avatar
HEy... IN case any of you are ultimate AMR Fans... here's m new video....

PA Team Pilot Michael Wargo Flies The Ultimate AMR (4 min 35 sec)
Aug 30, 2012, 08:50 PM
Retreating Blade Stall
Arcturus97's Avatar
The Bandit is on the cover of the new Fly RC magazine (USA) - October 2012 issue. Their review is in their new 3 page format - including big pictures. Not exactly hard hitting journalism but I don't disagree with the little content that is there.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Precision Aerobatics Addiction X Official thread / Video just posted!!! aerofundan 3D Flying 5972 Mar 24, 2017 10:29 PM
Discussion Anyone else wish Precision Aerobatics would make a larger electric 3D monoplane! Neil_SC 3D Flying 19 Sep 24, 2014 11:14 AM
Wanted Precision Aerobatics Katana MD or Precision Aerobatics Mini Katana mixer911 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 5 Jul 16, 2009 12:52 PM
Found 3d hobbyshop/precision aerobatics/greatplanes**3d yak/suk/katana/edge/extra helifryer Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 10 May 20, 2009 09:13 PM
Discussion Precision Aerobatics How To Series, 3D Aerobatics & Repair Guide aerofundan 3D Flying 22 Jan 03, 2009 09:52 AM