Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Old Mar 29, 2011, 12:07 AM
Find More Posts by Richard N
Lost in the Sky
Discussion

Jim Walker U-REELY and J. Roberts Flight Control on EBay ending Sunday April 3, 2011

I've listed a Jim Walker U-REELY CONTROL and J. Roberts Flight Control Handle on EBay ending Sunday April 3, 2010. You can get to these and any of my auctions anytime here: http://shop.ebay.com/mountbatten5/m....id=p4340.l2562

My handle on eBay is "mountbatten5".

Good hunting,

Richard
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2011, 01:30 PM
Find More Posts by planeman
High Exalted Poohbah
Wow! $62.00 already with five more days to go! I put a "Watch this item" on it to see where it ends up.

I may have to dig out my old U-Reely from 1948 when I was a kid of eight with my Dad teaching me how to build and fly controline planes. I know its somewhere in a drawer in my shop.

Planeman
Old Mar 29, 2011, 01:51 PM
Find More Posts by Richard N
Lost in the Sky
I've seen a few of these listed, but this one is different in that it has everything you would have gotten if you had walked and bought it at a hobby shop in the 1960's. It includes the handle, line end hardware, box, instructions, and papers.