Jan 09, 2014, 05:50 PM
Childlike Activity for Adults
I for once am speechless. Hang in there Buzz.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2014, 09:25 PM
play in the dirt( John Deere)
What do you guys prefer on 4ch? Walkera syma or esky
Jan 09, 2014, 09:40 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
Dang it Buzz, sounds like you are dealing with idiots! Don't let up on this, those idiots need to be put in their place.

The wife and I see our family doctor every three months. Blood work each time. She is a very nice young lady and very thorough.

Mike where are you? Puter problems again?
Jan 10, 2014, 07:09 AM
Wind you go around in circles
Quote:
Originally Posted by coltkarr
What do you guys prefer on 4ch? Walkera syma or esky

Blade. WS
Jan 10, 2014, 09:06 AM
play in the dirt( John Deere)
Blade...? I look into thoughs as well
Jan 10, 2014, 09:23 AM
Cranky old fart
Quote:
ESky stopped making helis 3 - 4 years ago. The company was bought out and resumed making products, but mostly for local Asian markets. They are rarely imported to the USA and general availability is poor.

Aside from 3 channel coaxes, Syma products have poor QC. Somebody else makes them, don't know who. I would avoid.

Walkera has no viable 4 channels helis. They only make 1 coax and it's large and not carried by anyone. Their FP helis are all flybarless and flybarless FP helis have proven to be unpopular, because they exhibit more undesirabe handling traits that comparable CP models.

Most people are buying WL Toy models for FP helis. I think Blade models are far better overall quality, but WL Toys pretty much owns the market, now. Avoid Double Horse and MJX. Their stuff is crap.
Jan 10, 2014, 09:57 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
I'd vote for Blade also. But I like WL-Toys, too. Blade has a fairly comprehensive line of products. And then customer service is excellent. But their parts are very expensive. Repair costs could be quite high. WL-Toys models are very well made, and durable. Their parts are very affordable, making it very low cost to maintain.

One more on the horizon to watch for: HiSky. They are releasing a full line of new products, which include Flybarless Fixed Pitch, Collective Pitch, Brushed, and Brushless. One of the well respected RCG member went to join HiSky, so RCG members here has direct access into the design team there. Their are listening and coming out with products that are mighty attractive and affordable. So, definitely keep an eye on this company.
Jan 10, 2014, 10:01 AM
Cranky old fart
What RCG member joined HiSky?
Jan 10, 2014, 10:43 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
JamesChen072.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1859830
Jan 10, 2014, 11:55 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Spirit
Blade. WS
Quote:
+1 Colton, you can't go wrong with Blade, and Horizon Hobby's customer service is second to none. And parts availability is second to none.

bd
Jan 10, 2014, 12:22 PM
Wind you go around in circles
Quote:

If you look around you can find stores that sale blade parts for a very low price. I have bought genuine blade parts for 1/4 of what my LHS wants. The good thing is that there are many stores that stock and sell blade parts. WS
Jan 10, 2014, 12:41 PM
Cranky old fart
The problem with Blade products is they seem to be discontinuing a lot of them. They were recently sold to an investment group, which is never a good thing. I used to highly recommend Blade products. Currently, I say buy at your own risk.
Jan 10, 2014, 12:48 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
Dang it Buzz, sounds like you are dealing with idiots! Don't let up on this, those idiots need to be put in their place.

The wife and I see our family doctor every three months. Blood work each time. She is a very nice young lady and very thorough.

Mike where are you? Puter problems again?
I don't know what happened. Everyone in that office tells me something different.
Thanks for the concern guys... Hey, I finally posted something that baffles
jbrumberg too! lol

I am in the process of going to a rehab center because I have such a bad case of vertigo. The quack doctors office made an appointment for me to meet with the surgeon on Wed. Nope! I'll be in rehab on that day. I finally got tired of even believing they had made the appointment... so I called the surgeon's office and moved the date back. I told them my endocrinologist said my entire Thyroid had to be removed. They said, "We'll be the judge of that. The surgeon will study the information and HE will make the decision about what course of action to take.... from the information we have now, it may not even be cancer."
What the hell... I'll just wait. Even in the midst of all the confusion ... I'm still going full on ahead with a positive attitude. All I know at the moment is that the biopsy came back...."suspicious". Let's carry on with the other stuff in this thread. I'm getting tired of even thinking about it. Oh, and I do see my doctors no less than every 6 months. The weird thing is that my regular doctor just did a complete physical and blood work on me... and found nothing wrong. My CBC (complete blood count) showed absolutely no sign of increased white cell activity. Cancer should show a ton of white cell activity.
That's about all I know!

I need to email Mike to see what's going on. I usually get at least one email from him each day.... and he just vanished. I hope it's just a computer problem.

Buzz
Jan 10, 2014, 12:55 PM
keep um between the tree's
gm all,

my vote goes for wl toys . own 2 of them and have had np problems with the helis or getting parts . if you need them ?

kyle, took upgraded t-28 up yesterday and wow what a change in performance . I only flew one battery pack out though . I sheared a aileron control horn off landing it . still haven't flown my stang with the 14.8 battery and 12x8 prop. I am going to try and fly it sometime between showers this weekend .going to mound my wing cam on the 28 too

buzz, hang in there man ,it will get sorted out , I would look for a second opinion though ,after all of that @#$%

later guys

tracy
Jan 10, 2014, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
I don't know what happened. Everyone in that office tells me something different.
Thanks for the concern guys... Hey, I finally posted something that baffles
jbrumberg too! lol

I am in the process of going to a rehab center because I have such a bad case of vertigo. The quack doctors office made an appointment for me to meet with the surgeon on Wed. Nope!

Buzz
buzz you might want to see an internist to co-ordinate and review what the other doctors are doing.. no increase in white cell activity is really good.. you may want to go vegan their diet claims to cure just about anything...

anyway stay healthy dude,,

Quick Reply