Jul 29, 2021, 07:50 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
I inherited an organ from my father. It sits in the family room and nobody ever uses it. I can play "Mary Had A Little lamb"....with one finger. lol

I picked up a lot from youtube. There are tutorial videos that show how to play a piece with animations showing the key presses. Maybe you should venture more in that direction. If guitar is a bridge too far at the moment, maybe keyboard will be easier.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 29, 2021, 03:16 PM
Flight for life
Oh well.
Rain and less heat.
Finally.
Jul 30, 2021, 03:52 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I picked up a lot from youtube. There are tutorial videos that show how to play a piece with animations showing the key presses. Maybe you should venture more in that direction. If guitar is a bridge too far at the moment, maybe keyboard will be easier.
Boy... sure is dead in here. No, I've played guitar since I was 16. 12 string and 6 string. I have 4 six strings and one 12 string. I finger picked.... until my right had was afflicted with Carpal Tunnel syndrome. I can't finger pick any longer so I strum. Here's the way I used to sound.....
Scroll to 50% and you'll see Lindsay Buckingham picking like I used to. Man, I miss those days.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&mid=9663A
Jul 31, 2021, 12:06 PM
Jack Bally 1/3 scale B-17 (4 min 53 sec)

First thought it was an RC model, but it's actually flown by a pilot inside the plane.
Jul 31, 2021, 01:31 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-1_JwlHO-8

First thought it was an RC model, but it's actually flown by a pilot inside the plane.
That is amazing!! His wife even likes it!
Jul 31, 2021, 02:15 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
My grand daughter spent the day with us yesterday. She played all day with our new dog. His name is Brody and he is a Bichon Friese ... like the others we've raised or bought. Paige starts first grade this year. All of her testing is scoring at a second grade level. She may be able to skip first grade and start off in the second grade.

Of course she got her intelligence from me.
Aug 01, 2021, 01:26 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Hmmm...... dead thread.
Aug 01, 2021, 01:58 PM
Quote:
My grand daughter spent the day with us yesterday. She played all day with our new dog. His name is Brody and he is a Bichon Friese ... like the others we've raised or bought. Paige starts first grade this year. All of her testing is scoring at a second grade level. She may be able to skip first grade and start off in the second grade.

Of course she got her intelligence from me.

And your modesty?
Aug 01, 2021, 03:29 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
And your modesty?
Oh, yes! She has plenty of that!

I can't seem to attach a picture of her and the puppy.

Two new helicopters were delivered today from Amazon Prime and they got here in 2 days! I'm finished with ebay. Nothing but thieves and scammers there. I lost $200 on a brushless heli. DON'T buy a WToys helicopter with a brushless motor!!! They fly like a sack of hammers. I got these two with traditional motors....Brushed!
They fly 100% better.
Aug 02, 2021, 08:46 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Hmmm...... dead thread.
Yes .
Where is everyone ???.
Here empty .

Rad Power Rad Runner 1 Early Riding In Old Montreal Part 1 (4 min 4 sec)
Last edited by geotric; Aug 02, 2021 at 12:26 PM.
Aug 02, 2021, 02:58 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Yes .
Where is everyone ???.
Here empty .

https://youtu.be/8uz3c7hv23g
Probably trying to hide from the new strain of Covid/Delta. We are mandated to stay at home. If you go out you have to wear a mask. If you're not wearing a mask there is a stiff fine you will have to pay. All of our hospitals are full. We order groceries by phone, then drive to the store and they come out and put all of it in the car. 85 and raining here.
Aug 02, 2021, 06:03 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Probably trying to hide from the new strain of Covid/Delta. We are mandated to stay at home. If you go out you have to wear a mask. If you're not wearing a mask there is a stiff fine you will have to pay. All of our hospitals are full. We order groceries by phone, then drive to the store and they come out and put all of it in the car. 85 and raining here.
Yes I saw that.
Just stay inside for a while or just on your estate.
Better safe for now.
The Delta variant is blooming in your State.
Aug 04, 2021, 02:14 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Yes I saw that.
Just stay inside for a while or just on your estate.
Better safe for now.
The Delta variant is blooming in your State.
The hospital here is full with covid or Delta. Same as the huge hospital where my son works. My
Doctor wants me to get a "specific angle" scan done on my gallbladder. It takes 4 hours. Not gonna do that either. I've been calling one of my doctors for two weeks about some kind of pain management. They have totally ignored my calls.... I'm still waiting. All I can do is overdose on Tylenol to kill the pain. And that will cause other problems if I have to keep taking it.

Weather: Scattered storms with temperatures in the mid 80's. We had a tornado yesterday. It went about a mile from us. Things are really screwed up.

Where the heck is everyone else? Just you and me keeping it alive.
Aug 04, 2021, 03:57 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
The hospital here is full with covid or Delta. Same as the huge hospital where my son works. My
Doctor wants me to get a "specific angle" scan done on my gallbladder. It takes 4 hours. Not gonna do that either. I've been calling one of my doctors for two weeks about some kind of pain management. They have totally ignored my calls.... I'm still waiting. All I can do is overdose on Tylenol to kill the pain. And that will cause other problems if I have to keep taking it.
Weather: Scattered storms with temperatures in the mid 80's. We had a tornado yesterday. It went about a mile from us. Things are really screwed up.
Where the heck is everyone else? Just you and me keeping it alive.
Yes quite crazy.
Good luck with your Doctor and gallbladder. My friend was out of morphine to kill the pain . The minimum dosage but the doctor needs to approve every time he needs to fill up the prescription again. Last year the doctor was gone who knows where but my friend was hurting.
So at the clinic they told him to take 4 Tylenol in one shot 4 times a day. 4 Tylenol is as strong as the minimum morphine . Anyway it did work for my friend.
Here about the same and going up with plenty of sun.

Since we are alone Buzz.
Check out that crash and look where the motor of a racer went.
Lucky guys.

24 hours of Spa 2021 - Huge Multiple Crash Aitken/Estre/Perera/Rigon GT3 - Spa-Francorchamps (3 min 53 sec)
Aug 04, 2021, 05:46 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Yes quite crazy.
Good luck with your Doctor and gallbladder. My friend was out of morphine to kill the pain . The minimum dosage but the doctor needs to approve every time he needs to fill up the prescription again. Last year the doctor was gone who knows where but my friend was hurting.
So at the clinic they told him to take 4 Tylenol in one shot 4 times a day. 4 Tylenol is as strong as the minimum morphine . Anyway it did work for my friend.
Here about the same and going up with plenty of sun.

Since we are alone Buzz.
Check out that crash and look where the motor of a racer went.
Lucky guys.

https://youtu.be/FZAH5CAyvps
Wow! That was a tremendous hit when he knocked the entire engine out of that car.
A lot of that was an explosion of carbon fiber and fiberglass. But when you get your roll bar cut in half... you know you've been hit.

Millions invested and lost in about a minute.

Quick Reply