Oct 27, 2020, 04:06 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
No frost here yet but expecting some overnight.

Hey Buzz, any lizards falling out of your trees yet? The only thing dropping out of trees here is when a squirrel loses a nut.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 27, 2020, 04:44 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
It's very hot here. I have a guy working on the roof and attic insulation. He can only stay up there for a few minutes at a time. 100+ degrees up there.

Since we don't have any Iguanas in our trees.... I don't see any fall. It's way south of us where they do that. People pick them up and cook them. (barf).
Oct 29, 2020, 01:39 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Sorry for being away so often, spending more time writing and practicing. Like this little gem of a tune:

Practicing the first part of the opening theme from Takagi-san anime (0 min 22 sec)

First part/chorus only. I've made some changes to the original arrangement, from 'walking' chords to sustained dual note chords, which should be within my skill level, and the tune still sounds really good imho.

If you ever want to watch a Japanese anime that is only wholesome, no violence or other things, I can recommend 'Karakai Jouzo no Takagi-san' aka 'Teasing Master Takagi-san'. It's a story set around a few middle school kids, where this one girl teases her classmate, but they actually started to like each other. He tries each time to outsmart her, but she's always a few steps ahead, leading to funny and cute situations. Really heartwarming, bringing a smile, and sometimes a tear to your face, even if you're a middle-aged man like me.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Oct 29, 2020, 01:35 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Sounding good, solo. Keep working on it !
Oct 29, 2020, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Sounding good, solo. Keep working on it !

Thanks. It's really a lively tune, and the chord progression, while more complex than the average pop song, really adds to the feel of the tune.

It should sound like this, except my version will have less extra notes and 'decoration':

[Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san OP] "Iwanai kedo ne" (Piano / Synthesia) (1 min 47 sec)
Nov 01, 2020, 12:25 PM
Where's everyone? Running 'Trick or Treat'?
Nov 01, 2020, 01:18 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
No running for me, just sitting here listening to my wife at her keyboard.
Nov 01, 2020, 01:44 PM
Flight for life
Cool.
I am flying indoors with my new toy that records in HD.
A Mobula 6 HD.

Happymodel Mobula 6 HD Maiden (2 min 8 sec)
Nov 01, 2020, 01:54 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
Nice flight Geo. You seem to know exactly where to go. I would be crashing constantly.
Nov 01, 2020, 03:04 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
Nice flight Geo. You seem to know exactly where to go. I would be crashing constantly.
Thanks Durk .
I do crash as well,,,lol.
Nov 01, 2020, 03:05 PM
Flight for life
Oh another small flight and going downstairs in my wife work place.

HappyModel Mobula 6 HD Next day. (2 min 25 sec)
Nov 01, 2020, 03:22 PM
Curse you, Red Baron!
Hi guys!

Popping to let you know AB and I are still breathing and flying.

Hope everyone is well!
Nov 01, 2020, 03:35 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Not much to report here. Oh, yeah.... I broke one of my big Traxxas trucks.
I was running wide open up the driveway apron doing a perfect wheelie. But, it's hard to turn when your front wheels are off the ground. I ran into the garage door and broke the end of
my tie rod off. I hope they have some at the hobby shop.
Nov 01, 2020, 03:39 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Override
Hi guys!

Hope everyone is well!
Hey, good to see you posting! Don't be such a stranger.
Nov 01, 2020, 04:15 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Override
Hi guys!

Hope everyone is well!
Hi there, your name popped up in my mind earlier today. And there you are. Say hi to AB.

Quick Reply