Sep 14, 2019, 05:43 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Have you tried the bidet yet? rofmao
No not yet.
And I convinced the wife that if a bidet gets installed .
It will be for the washroom downstairs in the laundry room.
Easier for the plumber to instal a Y connector here.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2019, 01:04 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
no, because they put my wife's name on t he citation, and everything on my side was wiped clean. But, I can't get out of having my insurance cover all of it. Leap Year? Hahaha. It doesn't work that way here. They treat it the same as any other year. I've paid a ton of insurance premiums without even using the money I pay in. As far as I'm concerned, this bumper tag has already been paid for.

The leap year was just an example, of how insurance companies try to evade their customers claiming things that they are insured for, because of some small print catch or whatever. And that is before laywers get involved. My sister in law has been dealing with this for years, she got hurt in a car accident that wasn't caused by her, but as her car was pushed aside, she hit someone else's car. So the driver of that car held her responsible, while she had to prove that her car hitting the other was not her doing, but a result of another driver's bad actions. And apart from that, there are also lawyers who try to make it appear that all the physical issues she has had as result of the accident, might not be related to the accident, but caused by something else.

On a more positive note, just look at this:

Our Guinea Pigs very "busy" with relaxing (1 min 48 sec)
Last edited by SoloProFan; Sep 15, 2019 at 02:11 AM.
Sep 16, 2019, 01:47 PM
Everyone dozed off after seeing these relaxing guinea pigs?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Sep 16, 2019, 02:47 PM
Flight for life
Oh well time to fly.

Harrison Ford Welcome Video (9 min 51 sec)
Sep 16, 2019, 03:03 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
No not yet.
And I convinced the wife that if a bidet gets installed .
It will be for the washroom downstairs in the laundry room.
Easier for the plumber to instal a Y connector here.
So, you can do the laundry while you're sitting on the bidet?
Sep 16, 2019, 03:39 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
The leap year was just an example, of how insurance companies try to evade their customers claiming things that they are insured for, because of some small print catch or whatever. And that is before laywers get involved. My sister in law has been dealing with this for years, she got hurt in a car accident that wasn't caused by her, but as her car was pushed aside, she hit someone else's car. So the driver of that car held her responsible, while she had to prove that her car hitting the other was not her doing, but a result of another driver's bad actions. And apart from that, there are also lawyers who try to make it appear that all the physical issues she has had as result of the accident, might not be related to the accident, but caused by something else.

On a more positive note, just look at this:

https://youtu.be/p4pOenTMksw
Well, my situation has gotten worse with ALLSTATE Insurance. The woman I ran into submitted an estimate for her car and is also doing exactly what I expected . She filed a claim for "Injury". On the police report she checked "No" for injury. All drivers here have to carry "PIP" (personal injury protection). So, she has to have it. Which means that HER pip has to cover it, not mine. When my wife found out what the insurance co. said, she put on her Attorney suit ... and went after them. She told them that she was my Lawyer (actually, she is) and all calls or contacts about this situation must be directed to the Law Firm where she works. THEY HUNG UP ON HER!! Oh, man was that a mistake. She contacted the branch director and ate his head. He said he would investigate it and contact her this afternoon. That was at 1PM and no phone call.
I think we may be going to court if he doesn't get off his a** ! The funny part is that both parties have the same insurance with him. I wonder if he's going to sue himself. LOL

That little guy in the nest looks human. It's a baby Big Foot !!
Nice job.
Sep 16, 2019, 05:19 PM
America, the land of unlimited lawsuit opportunities?

Next time someone sues you for not sueing them.

Crazy that for a clear cut situation, where it should be a matter of getting the damage fixed and letting the insurance companies take care of the costs, that it seems to end up wasting many peoples' time, and a judge needs to come into play.

Good point about the GP video. We assumed it's the piggy's foot that we see, but your theory does sound interesting.
Sep 16, 2019, 06:27 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
This little piggy was waving at you or giving you the finger Henk, I am still trying to figure out which. I love those little toes. My Siamese last vies to come under the blanket at night and put her cold feet against my warm legs to warm up. Little critters are so cute.

Over here we have a no fault insurance system, your insurer pays for your damages. If you are at fault you pay a deductible, if not they cover it all. I am allowed two at fault accidents before my premiums go up. My last claim must have been at least 6 or more years ago when that pile of snow came through my windshield.

Yes in the USA you would get sued if you look at someone in the wrong way. Hope that does not come here.

Sorry guys, been a little busy here. My new lift recliner came in and we picked it up yesterday. At the same time we bought wifey a new recliner sofa.
Sep 17, 2019, 04:02 AM
Waving is an option, or she could be stretching to practice high karate kicks.
Sep 17, 2019, 05:48 AM
Flight for life
Oh what about Flying high Mike ?
I hope he and his wife got a good boat ride.
Maybe lots of rain.
I hope they did not stop in the Bahamas.
Not good to be in the Caribbean at this time of year.
As long as they are having fun together.
Old Sep 17, 2019, 12:01 PM
Mays
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam).
Sep 17, 2019, 03:32 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
This little piggy was waving at you or giving you the finger Henk, I am still trying to figure out which. I love those little toes. My Siamese last vies to come under the blanket at night and put her cold feet against my warm legs to warm up. Little critters are so cute.

Over here we have a no fault insurance system, your insurer pays for your damages. If you are at fault you pay a deductible, if not they cover it all. I am allowed two at fault accidents before my premiums go up. My last claim must have been at least 6 or more years ago when that pile of snow came through my windshield.

Yes in the USA you would get sued if you look at someone in the wrong way. Hope that does not come here.

Sorry guys, been a little busy here. My new lift recliner came in and we picked it up yesterday. At the same time we bought wifey a new recliner sofa.
Our insurance is exactly like yours. In Florida you HAVE to have no fault and you must have PIP. So any injuries up to $10,000k are covered by her insurance. My insurance will cover only damage to her car. We do carry liability also.
Sep 17, 2019, 03:57 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Our insurance is exactly like yours. In Florida you HAVE to have no fault and you must have PIP. So any injuries up to $10,000k are covered by her insurance. My insurance will cover only damage to her car. We do carry liability also.
So why the lawsuits ?
If she wants more, then she should ask her insurance company to act.
Maybe I do not understand .
Sep 18, 2019, 03:29 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
So why the lawsuits ?
If she wants more, then she should ask her insurance company to act.
Maybe I do not understand .
What lawsuits? PIP insurance will cover any injuries up to $10k. If treatment for any injuries go above that amount the cost will come out of MY PIP insurance...up to another $10k. I don't think she's injured. But she claims she is. (she was just fine after the accident)
Sep 19, 2019, 02:21 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
What lawsuits? PIP insurance will cover any injuries up to $10k. If treatment for any injuries go above that amount the cost will come out of MY PIP insurance...up to another $10k. I don't think she's injured. But she claims she is. (she was just fine after the accident)
Oh I understand now.
Thanks Buzz.

Quick Reply