Aug 24, 2019, 04:50 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I can select the classic creator studio, but it no longer can be set as default, so it reverts back to the beta after a few page refreshes. Usually, you could select the classic version as default, when in the beta version, and clicking the gear symbol to access settings. Then put a check mark on the box to select classic experience. But the check box has been removed, I can now only select currency on the tab where the setting for default video editor experience was previously available.
Oh.
I will go see later if I got the same as you.
I wish they would stop playing around like that.
I keep you posted.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 24, 2019, 06:14 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Oh.
I will go see later if I got the same as you.
I wish they would stop playing around like that.
I keep you posted.

I agree. On top of that, the feature that you could filter audio tracks to be added based upon length, such as between 1:00 and 1:30 minutes, 1:30 and 2:00 minutes, etc, also stopped working, both in classic and in beta version. So now I have to browse all music and look for a track with a duration that matches my video best, instead of getting all tracks of the correct length with just a click of the mouse. "Let's make things harder", seems like these Google programmers must have thought...

Despite this, managed to upload and edit 2 new videos. Foxeer Nano cam with settngs that should provide more natural colors:

Foxeer Predator 4 Nano, trying some new settings for more natural colors (3 min 21 sec)

And some ripping with the ER349:

Warm summer evening rip with the Eachine/Diatone ER349 (4 min 2 sec)
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Aug 24, 2019, 06:30 PM
Flight for life
Well on my YT all is ok with the old version except for the music.
I have the same problem.
Maybe someone at YT will wake up and realize the hoops they make us do.
Oh here is mine on 200 mW .

Blade Torrent 110 with Runcam Micro Eagle Camera 24-8-19 (3 min 50 sec)
Aug 24, 2019, 06:34 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Despite this, managed to upload and edit 2 new videos. Foxeer Nano cam with settngs that should provide more natural colors:
https://youtu.be/MR3S5oK2a_w
And some ripping with the ER349:
https://youtu.be/Cpy5Nnoa4NY
Good flying Solo .
Thumbs up on both.
Aug 25, 2019, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Good flying Solo .
Thumbs up on both.

Thanks, Geo. And your quad looks much better with the VTX on high power. Nice flying too.
Aug 25, 2019, 05:48 AM
Flight for life
Quote:
Thanks, Geo. And your quad looks much better with the VTX on high power. Nice flying too.
Thanks Solo .
I will try to change location today.
Aug 25, 2019, 02:42 PM
Flight for life
Oh well.
I did the left spacer thing on the Micro Eagle camera.
Now very windy to fly and test.
So a smooth Sunday.

F-35A Cockpit Video • Flyover Of Hudson River & Manhattan (2 min 10 sec)
Aug 25, 2019, 04:09 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Nice flying to both of you. It's so hot here we can't breathe. HVAC is on "race". 100 F I'll have to wait until this evening when it cools off.
Aug 25, 2019, 06:21 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Nice flying to both of you. It's so hot here we can't breathe. HVAC is on "race". 100 F I'll have to wait until this evening when it cools off.
Thanks Buzz.
Stay indoor and stay hydrated.
Gatorade is good for that.
Aug 26, 2019, 07:10 AM
Going above 30C outside today. Yet I have to go out this afternoon, with my father to his old house, with some therapists, to see if he would possibly be able to manage there again, in the near future.

Meanwhile, this is a nice acro display of two classic warbirds:

Mustang vs. Spitfire Aerobatics - EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2019 (11 min 6 sec)
Aug 26, 2019, 01:14 PM
Flight for life
Oh Dear...
FAA will go nuts,,,,lol.
And quite good for orientation.

SPECTACULAR STUNNING !!! RC FLYING MAN IN SCALE 1:1 FLIGHT DEMONSTRATION (4 min 11 sec)
Aug 26, 2019, 03:30 PM
I think not only the FAA will go nuts.

I think this 5 inch quad will have less chance on getting shot from the sky, then:

Bfight 210, soft mounted FC, and new PIDs (4 min 47 sec)
Aug 27, 2019, 01:40 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
I think not only the FAA will go nuts.

I think this 5 inch quad will have less chance on getting shot from the sky, then:

https://youtu.be/5LCc0z855jU
Nice!!!
Aug 27, 2019, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Nice!!!

Thanks, I'm quite happy with the results of the soft mounting of the flight controller, and after this fixed the low throttle shudders, some re-tuning to make it fly more smoothly in turns. Before the extra tuning, the quad would shudder in hard turns, the so called propwash oscillations. While not always 100% fixable, tuning can help. Now, unless I make a turn like a complete moron, and really whack the sticks, it remains smooth, even in quick 180 turns. It's not 100% locked on maybe, some little bounce at the end of quick rolls or flips, but overall, the control feel is so good, that trying to iron out these last minor imperfections, will not be high on my to do list. In it's current shape, it's enough fun to fly to rarely notice these imperfections are there.
Aug 28, 2019, 09:49 AM
For fun:

66-year-old man's EPIC skateboard and drone skills (2 min 31 sec)

Quick Reply