Aug 22, 2019, 03:04 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
No as it is an ultra high definition 4K.. If it was a standard tube type of screen one would have to. I was standing close to a 70 screen, about 3 feet away, and it appeared very sharp.
Amazing what they do now.
Thanks.
We have a 42 inch and so far we are happy with that size.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 22, 2019, 03:06 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
I have been getting them, Just nothing interesting to talk about.

Thought maybe you went on a short vacation.

All is quiet over here.

Remember the days when a 21 tv was so great? We are getting a 55 Saturday to replace the 42. Never knew back in the days that we would get colour tv, let all be the huge sizes that are out there today.
Well, I have been working on other things. I got lost in the Traaxxas web site and those things are amazing. Mine's on the way from Texas. I got the one that will blow your underwear off! 60MPH This thing is a rocket -- runs on Nitro. Wifey is going to kill me..... but, she'll get over it.

We have a good sized screen, but Wifey has been talking about getting a larger one.
Aug 22, 2019, 04:11 PM
Flight for life
Oh well .
Another hard day ,working outside.
I hope to fly later.
Buzz I hope you enjoy your fast nitro car.
That is quite an awesome vehicle . And being on Nitro makes it even more wow.

Red Bull : Follow Me x Irek Rizaev by Tomz FPV (Full Version) (2 min 8 sec)
Aug 23, 2019, 04:19 PM
Flight for life
Oh .
More flying.
In Miami.
TGIF.

F 35 Demonstration From Inside The Cockpit (Full length) (7 min 31 sec)
Aug 23, 2019, 05:52 PM
Flight for life
Oh.
A new way of Paragliding.
A dizzy way,,,lol.

EXTREME PARAGLIDING TRICKS IN ORGANYA'S PARADISE (2 min 54 sec)
Aug 23, 2019, 06:25 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
Lol a one man show keeping this thread going Geo eh?

Was busy here today. The wife had a dental appointment and in the mean time I went for a haircut. Then we went to our favourite Mennonite restaurant for an early dinner.

I am now relaxing watching TV. It was a nice cool day today, nice flying weather if I could fly.
Aug 24, 2019, 11:11 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Went for a short visit to my father's house with him. He did recognize a lot, so that's positive. Monday we'll return with people of the recovery facility where he is staying at the moment, to see if it would be possible to get him back home eventually, or whether it would be better to look for a spot in an old folks home, with more care directly available.
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Aug 24, 2019, 12:07 PM
Anyone knows a way to contact Google directly? Instead of leaving a comment or survey etc? I am getting a bit fed up with them forcing the beta version of the creator studio upon users, and only allowing to go back to the classic studio for a short moment, but then defaulting back to the beta version after page refresh. They also removed the option to make classic studio the default choice, until recently that was still a way back to the faster working, and less screen space consuming classic studio.
Aug 24, 2019, 12:17 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
No idea what you are talked ng about even, sorry. I use Safari on my iPad and the Windows browser on my Windows PC.
Aug 24, 2019, 01:43 PM
Forever WTTM Pilot #7
Something strange is going on here.. In the past 3 days there have been 3 plane crashes. 2 experimental and one regular small plane. One fatality. Otherwise no injuries.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet... The Congo is burning. That will cut down a huge amount of oxygen that we depend upon. The world is coming to an end!
Aug 24, 2019, 03:18 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
Anyone knows a way to contact Google directly? Instead of leaving a comment or survey etc? I am getting a bit fed up with them forcing the beta version of the creator studio upon users, and only allowing to go back to the classic studio for a short moment, but then defaulting back to the beta version after page refresh. They also removed the option to make classic studio the default choice, until recently that was still a way back to the faster working, and less screen space consuming classic studio.
Oh.
I still use the old one.
And now it takes me about 2 minutes to upload a video of 4 minutes.
I would take me about 20 minutes before.
The old Classic Creator studio is still here on YT.
Last edited by geotric; Aug 24, 2019 at 03:26 PM.
Aug 24, 2019, 03:22 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Something strange is going on here.. In the past 3 days there have been 3 plane crashes. 2 experimental and one regular small plane. One fatality. Otherwise no injuries.
Also, if you haven't seen it yet... The Congo is burning. That will cut down a huge amount of oxygen that we depend upon. The world is coming to an end!
Yes that is very sad.
But also Florida is sinking .
Since you are a few miles from the Ocean . You might be spared.
Aug 24, 2019, 03:24 PM
Flight for life
So I also looked after my mother this morning.
I just finish working for a friend installing water lines for his garden.
At least it was not so hot and humid today.
I will go fly at the gravel pit later,,,lol.
More to come.
Last edited by geotric; Aug 24, 2019 at 03:38 PM.
Aug 24, 2019, 03:46 PM
Flight for life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I only have their phone number in California.
650-253-000
I will look for the Email as well.
Aug 24, 2019, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
Oh.
I still use the old one.
And now it takes me about 2 minutes to upload a video of 4 minutes.
I would take me about 20 minutes before.
The old Classic Creator studio is still here on YT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by geotric
I only have their phone number in California.
650-253-000
I will look for the Email as well.

I can select the classic creator studio, but it no longer can be set as default, so it reverts back to the beta after a few page refreshes. Usually, you could select the classic version as default, when in the beta version, and clicking the gear symbol to access settings. Then put a check mark on the box to select classic experience. But the check box has been removed, I can now only select currency on the tab where the setting for default video editor experience was previously available.

Quick Reply