Coax Help and Talk about Anything Thread - Page 155 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Mar 23, 2012, 10:16 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
I just got word via phone police emergency that 4 persons were apprehended. One more is still at large.

Waiting with "Ole Betsy."
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 23, 2012, 10:19 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Wow!!!
Mar 23, 2012, 10:46 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
frieslander's Avatar
Hope you don't lose much sleep tonight Mike, hope they get the other one soon.

Jim, that kid on the bike is crazy. I hope they put him away for quite a while. However if your judges are anything like the ones we have he will get off with a slap on the wrist.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:56 PM
Visit My Blog
Stamp's Avatar
Yeah he'll prob do community service.
Mar 23, 2012, 10:58 PM
Visit My Blog
Stamp's Avatar
Mike, be safe buddy.
Lock the doors and do some target practice
Mar 24, 2012, 12:03 AM
Registered User
Stumblebee's Avatar
Anyone been watching the banner ads on this site lately? I am shocked to Goodyear Eagle GT tires and Fluke test instruments. After the money we spend on our hobby, who has the money to afford anything made by Fluke? They make superior instruments but I certainly can't afford them.
Mar 24, 2012, 12:08 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
frieslander's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumblebee
Anyone been watching the banner ads on this site lately? I am shocked to Goodyear Eagle GT tires and Fluke test instruments. After the money we spend on our hobby, who has the money to afford anything made by Fluke? They make superior instruments but I certainly can't afford them.
Strange but for some reason I am "blind" to them, I never pay attention. It is like not seeing the forest because of the trees I guess.
Mar 24, 2012, 12:18 AM
Visit My Blog
Stamp's Avatar
Yeah I get La Quinta Inn banners because I booked a room with them lol.
They really cater the ads.
Much discussion about this topic in other parts of the forum.
Mar 24, 2012, 03:25 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
SoloProFan's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
Ummmm, I like models that are curvy in the right places too.

I knew you were going to say something like that. Is that why you like boats?
Mar 24, 2012, 11:30 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumblebee
Anyone been watching the banner ads on this site lately? I am shocked to Goodyear Eagle GT tires and Fluke test instruments. After the money we spend on our hobby, who has the money to afford anything made by Fluke? They make superior instruments but I certainly can't afford them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp
Yeah I get La Quinta Inn banners because I booked a room with them lol.
They really cater the ads.
Much discussion about this topic in other parts of the forum.
My daughter works at Kaspersky,,,...an anti-virus Corp. I get those ads here (RCG when not signed in) and on the side bar of my email. Crazy huh?

Our privacy has gone down the tubes

BTW, there is still one more suspect at large. I am just amazed that only one is dead (a suspect and well deserved) after a hail of 40 shots being fired. This was on a busy main street just minutes before 5 PM (rush hour). These punks have no value for life

Mike.
Mar 24, 2012, 01:06 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
leethetreeguy's Avatar
Mike, just glad your ok brother!!! I wish I could beam up there and stand guard for ya. I bet you didn't get any sleep last night. I could bring my mossberg 500A 12guage and my Sig P232 and you could get some rest. hahaha.
Lee
Mar 24, 2012, 01:50 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Thanks Lee but, I slept like a baby with my Winchester 1300 Defender right next to me. I also set up some trip wires at the front and rear door...the old fashion way. No way someone would enter without making a racket Kinda like the perimeter of a FOB

So, I'm cruising the internet to find out why a members' heli is flying very well without a brass washer. It has me totally puzzled. As I was doing so, I came across a Spanish RC website selling the "B" gear (EK1-0316). I couldn't find the money converter but imagine if this was in USD
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/...-lama-v3v4-_JM

Monthly installments anyone

Mike.
Mar 24, 2012, 02:19 PM
Visit My Blog
Stamp's Avatar
Too funny.
Mar 24, 2012, 03:26 PM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
erdnuckel2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012
Thanks Lee but, I slept like a baby with my Winchester 1300 Defender right next to me. I also set up some trip wires at the front and rear door...the old fashion way. No way someone would enter without making a racket Kinda like the perimeter of a FOB

So, I'm cruising the internet to find out why a members' heli is flying very well without a brass washer. It has me totally puzzled. As I was doing so, I came across a Spanish RC website selling the "B" gear (EK1-0316). I couldn't find the money converter but imagine if this was in USD
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/...-lama-v3v4-_JM

Monthly installments anyone

Mike.
Well, even considering this: 1USD= 12.76 MXN, this is STILL expensive!

170/12.76 = 13.34$ ...
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Mar 24, 2012, 04:05 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2
Well, even considering this: 1USD= 12.76 MXN, this is STILL expensive!

170/12.76 = 13.34$ ...
Holly bat crap man No wonder they offer "monthly installments." I would have to refinance the house just to keep my V4 going,,,.. and sell the rest of my helis.....NOT

Mike.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion why is the "Why is the "Can anything be done about gas prices?" thread closed? 62pilot Life, The Universe, and Politics 24 Sep 19, 2012 01:28 AM
Discussion general 4ch Coax(and beyond) thread ... group to help ... REPRISE! erdnuckel2 Coaxial Helicopters 1711 Mar 18, 2011 06:37 PM
Mini-Review Multiplex Park Master 3d or talk about anything MPX PM3D shockflyyer3d Foamies (Kits) 4 Jun 26, 2009 08:51 PM
Discussion Why is the "Can anything be done about gas prices?" thread closed? lakedude Life, The Universe, and Politics 2 May 14, 2008 09:09 PM
Discussion Thread about anything 400-450 Dragonus doogie Mini Helis 4 Feb 04, 2007 03:46 AM