Feb 15, 2012, 10:01 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp
Do you need a crying towel Mike? Sheesh!
More like: Goup drink/ chug
I kid, I keeeeeed!
You already threw me one when the Patriots lost in the Super Bowl

Hey Guys, Am I the only one seeing these advertisements flashing away like I'm in Las Vegas or something ON EVERY THREAD !!!. Really sucks since RCG changed over to a new format. I guess they have to sell their adds for the all mighty dollar

I say we do some complaining about this crap

Mike.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 15, 2012, 10:30 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
I just have a mean faced Terry the transmitter saying "Hey, erdnuckel2, it looks like you are using the classic site style" ... > Switch NOW!!!

Do you think I'm gonna??

The day I switch will be the day THEY do that for me. I cant stand all these companies (ie internet sites) changing their layouts like other people changing their socks, always telling you how much better everything is now ... (which I usually disagree with ...)

Last one was youtube - I hate their new style ... (even though nobody there gives a wet amount of hot air coming out of an opening at the backend of the human body ... ...)

...unfortunately I have to live with that style change the same way I have to live with all the other site's style changes (the ones there were and the ones that will be ... ...)
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Feb 15, 2012, 10:50 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Didn't they give us instructions if we wanted to change back to "Classic" viewing? I'm almost sure of it. I just forget. It must be...jump through 6 hoops, turn 10 times CCW, jump in one position on one leg 5 times with your tongue sticking out, then re-boot your computer 1,000 times

Maybe it's just a simple click....ya right

Mike.
Feb 15, 2012, 11:00 AM
Visit My Blog
Look at the bottom of the main page.
Also - yes, alot of ppl are complaining.
What style do you think I'm using
Jim
Feb 15, 2012, 11:03 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Quote:
Jim
Sorry, but I am practically NEVER on the main page (neither at the top, nor at the bottom ...)

... I ALWAYS head DIRECTLY to "MyRCGroups" (got a "preset" link for that ... )
Latest blog entry: Random Pictures ...
Feb 15, 2012, 11:13 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
Jim
Jim, I was at the main page (bottom) and I didn't see anything about changing back to classic view. Could you be a little more specific please

I want to see the "mean" Terry TX

Mike.
Feb 15, 2012, 11:26 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
I just filed a complaint. This is {getting} ridiculous with their "flashing" ads.

WOW Jim, you are right. Quite a few members are very unhappy campers

Mike.
Feb 15, 2012, 11:39 AM
Visit My Blog
When I switched back I think I just clicked a link to revert back to classic style.
Plus...I like when you scroll over Terry he smiles but when you take your pointer off him he frowns.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:30 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
When I switched back I think I just clicked a link to revert back to classic style.
Plus...I like when you scroll over Terry he smiles but when you take your pointer off him he frowns.
I remember
Feb 15, 2012, 12:41 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Ha, Ha,,...I did it

Go to: My RC Groups..
Edit Options
Miscellaneous Options and choose "RCGroups default."
Click "Save."

Now I have mean ashe Terry looking at me again and no more stinking ads LOL...

Mike.
Feb 15, 2012, 12:54 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Mike is Right!!! Worked for me. Now, I am finally back to "classic" style. Thanks Mike. You da man!!!
Lee
Feb 15, 2012, 01:06 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Quote:
Originally Posted by leethetreeguy
Mike is Right!!! Worked for me. Now, I am finally back to "classic" style. Thanks Mike. You da man!!!
Lee
I left Jim B. a nice post

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1595328

I'll probably get a point just for speaking my mind/truth...

Mike.
Feb 15, 2012, 01:31 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
I doubt you will get a point for that Mike. I only have one point agaisnt me. They said I threatened violence against someone on another thread. I did no such thing. I simple mentioned I or a friend of mine could go there and discuss a matter in person. Never said anything about violence. I don't play baseball much anymore. ahahahaha
Feb 15, 2012, 02:55 PM
"whirlydude"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012
Ha, Ha,,...I did it

Go to: My RC Groups..
Edit Options
Miscellaneous Options and choose "RCGroups default."
Click "Save."

Now I have mean ashe Terry looking at me again and no more stinking ads LOL...

Mike.
Nice Job!! & Thanks!!!!
Feb 15, 2012, 02:59 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
Thread OP
Thanks Mike, was finally able to get on my Pute and change it back

Quick Reply