Aug 17, 2011, 09:07 AM
With this one, you can connect multiple to show voltage of multiple batteries. Maybe it is easy to have the description here:

Super Simple Mini OSD

Easy to install and configure the Super Simple Mini OSD connects directly between your cameras video out and the transmitters video in. 2 Super Simple Mini OSD units can be used together to display voltage for up to 4 individual 2~3 Cell Lipoly batteries.

Features:
Voltmeter & Stopwatch
Double Voltage Input (Up to 4 voltage inputs, requires 2 x Mini OSD units)
Programmable Display Content
Supports NTSC & PAL

Specifications:
Weight: 4g
Dimensions: 51 x 18 x 8mm
Working Voltage: 7.2~12v
to remove ads between posts
Aug 17, 2011, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foufly
Hardly worth it without a home arrow? Maybe the next generation will have one?
Could be! I noticed in the comments section that the people who actually make the units are planning on this to be included in the next one out.

From the comments section...

Hrncek(9)
I wrote to the producers AEORC and they said they are planning to put home arrow this or next year. You will have to buy new hardware, firmware update will be not possible.
Sep 07, 2011, 10:43 PM
aka Helidaho
Can this be used to display the RSSI voltage of the control Rx? I think my Chainlink UHF RSSI voltage is in the 2.0 - .9 range, is that too low for this OSD?
Nov 02, 2011, 02:23 PM

HK simple OSD

Does anyone know if this will work with FM receiver such as Futaba?
Jan 05, 2012, 11:15 AM
I have a different question. My camera and VTX are on 3.3 V, so what is the signal voltage range of the OSD? Will it be suitable for the VTX ?
Last edited by DuskWolf; Jan 05, 2012 at 11:32 AM.
Jan 08, 2012, 03:54 PM
Hi,
I have a problem with this osd. The text appears as a shadow in the image and become unreadable on a bright image. Is there a system to boost the signal?
Jan 08, 2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helidaho
Can this be used to display the RSSI voltage of the control Rx? I think my Chainlink UHF RSSI voltage is in the 2.0 - .9 range, is that too low for this OSD?
Yep....Check here...

http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....-%284s-RSSI%29
Jan 08, 2012, 06:27 PM
aka Helidaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldCraft
Cool, thanks! I ended up getting one and have been playing around with it.

Thanks,
Paul
Jan 11, 2012, 01:58 AM
fly by night
got mine up and running. Displays voltage from my 2S flight batt and my 1S video batt correctly. But the display is located across the screen 1/3 down. This is a poor location for flying. When I press the button nothing happens. Is there a trick to getting the display options to work with the button?
Jan 11, 2012, 03:21 PM
fly by night
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCSaltchucker
got mine up and running. Displays voltage from my 2S flight batt and my 1S video batt correctly. But the display is located across the screen 1/3 down. This is a poor location for flying. When I press the button nothing happens. Is there a trick to getting the display options to work with the button?
no ideas? I guess I got a unit with a non working button
Jan 12, 2012, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyofs
Hi,
I have a problem with this osd. The text appears as a shadow in the image and become unreadable on a bright image. Is there a system to boost the signal?

Nobody ?

Quick Reply