New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Power Up, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 23, 2011, 01:24 AM
Find More Posts by Power Up
Back Yard Flyer
Discussion

Mid Summer 2009

Yeah… caved again!

Heard thru’ the grapevine there was a promotion of sorts going on at ReadyHeli. With the purchase of a Logo 400 FB you would get a Free Futaba GY520, which at the time listed for 200. (have since been reduced to 150. or so) Never one to pass up a deal, especially with it being a Logo (bottom end one mind you) but nevertheless a Logo (fiber injected plastic ) I jumped on it. I also picked up the Hacker A-40 1350 and the X-70 SB-Pro ESC, R617FS, 3/9650’s, 9254 to merry up with the GY520. Hmmm… Free stuff means purchasing more stuff. Perhaps not so lucrative after all .

Enjoyed the build. Head was different than any of the birds in my hangar so had to pay extra attention during this phase. Being the FB version it was lacking a few of the goodies that are included with the FBL kit but all in all I was fine with the end result. Maiden went off without a hitch.

Yup, things were getting a tad tight in my hangar. Had to modify a shelf or two.
to remove ads between posts