This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 19, 2011, 10:35 AM
RCexplained on YouTube
You're a Facebook Junkie, Ron? I would have never guessed!!

Ryan
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2011, 10:51 AM
here is my 50in home built v hull. has a 26cc homelite weed eater engine.

Aug 19, 2011, 11:44 AM
RC boat Rock Star
Well, I get bored at work so I gotta do something to kill some time. MySpace is all but dead and I hate Twitter. The only thing cool aobut Twitter was that I got sent a lot of pix of nekkid wimmin but they had viruses attached.
Aug 19, 2011, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Olson
Well, I get bored at work so I gotta do something to kill some time. MySpace is all but dead and I hate Twitter. The only thing cool aobut Twitter was that I got sent a lot of pix of nekkid wimmin but they had viruses attached.
didnt you use protection?
Aug 20, 2011, 12:12 AM
RC boat Rock Star
I've got some snappy but obscene replies for that but I'll save those!

I think that maybe we ought to get this back on topic.
Sep 03, 2011, 11:01 PM
RC boat Rock Star
Yeah, one more boat! It's an AC Model Boats Blast Cat 40. it finally saw water a week ago and is going out in the morning. She's got a few bugs in her that I've got to get to out yet. It's powered by a modded RCMK and controlled by a Futaba 3PK. This is the only shot that I have of it done so far. It still needs to be decaled.
Sep 04, 2011, 10:08 PM
Thread OP
Nice!
Sep 05, 2011, 02:58 AM
here is my new one i have put together
[IMG]

[IMG]
Sep 05, 2011, 08:27 AM
RC boat Rock Star
Nice Falcon 41! I sold mine about 4 months ago as I was getting too many Cat's in the house. There's one more shot of it in the 3rd posting in here.
you might want to open up those scoops. I also cut out an opening in the right windshield area near the carb to get cool air in there and Shoe-Gooed a piece of fiberglass door screen in it.
Sep 05, 2011, 12:13 PM
Heres some of mine..RIO has CY motor other than that stock
Sep 05, 2011, 12:26 PM
Thread OP
I like it!!!
Sep 16, 2011, 04:19 PM
Journeyman Kit-Basher

Aeromarine 57" Apache

Greg at Graphics Unlimited in Martinez, CA painted this hull. I left the hull with him to paint as a side-job. I would check on it every few months but Greg is usually busy painting full size offshore race boats and this "side job" was not high on his priority list. After a year or so, I got into racing fast-electric boats and I kinda forgot about this big hull. Long-story-short; After three years, I had to move my home out of the area so I went to Greg to ask for the hull back. It was finally complete and to make up for taking so long to complete it, he gave me this awesome paint job free of charge. I picked it up in 2001 and since I was moving my home, the hull sat high on a shelf in my garage and the motor and rigging was in boxes until last week. This boat has not been assembled and rigged for 15 years so it's time to show it off.
Sep 16, 2011, 10:48 PM
RC boat Rock Star
Nice boat! Pearl paint just doesn't pop in pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Sep 16, 2011, 10:56 PM
Journeyman Kit-Basher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Olson
Nice boat! Pearl paint just doesn't pop in pictures.
Yeah. Im kind of glad that it is subdued. I thought the pearl might be a little over the top at first, but it works.

I'll be making a video with the GoPro cam mounted on the helm soon.....
Sep 18, 2011, 05:38 PM
Journeyman Kit-Basher
-

HD FPV
RC Apache on Folsom Lake 1 in HD (2 min 54 sec)

Wake Jump
Wake Jump RC Apache in HD (1 min 3 sec)

-

More pictures. I was trying to control the boat and take these pictures at the same time......
-
Last edited by wannabe; Sep 18, 2011 at 05:53 PM.

Quick Reply