This thread is privately moderated by stretch1100, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 21, 2011, 09:41 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Thread OP
Sold

New ParaBoard-XH 30A parallel charging with T-plug

$18 shipped in conus (it's $22.94 from EPBuddy shipped).

I ordered the XT60 board from EPBuddy and they sent me the wrong one by accident. They have since sent me the right one (with the XT60 connectors) and told me I could keep this one as well for the inconvenience. Hence why it's here for sale. Brand new.

ParaBoard - XH Type: used for batteries with JST-XH balance connectors, such as Align, Blue, E-flight, Turnigy.

This device is to be used with a balance charger to simultaneously charge multiple lithium batteries in parallel. By this method you can significantly save time on battery charge process.

The principle and practices of parallel charging lithium batteries have been well discussed in the forums on RC Groups. This method has been proved to be a safe and efficient way to charge LiPo batteries, and is being widely accepted by more and more RC hobbiests all over the world.

Parallel charge can save your time significantly. If you charge four batteries at the same time, the charge current is four times of that you used for a single pack, and you need only approximately 1/4 of the charge time to charge every battery separately. Similarly, if you charge six batteries at the same time, the charge current is six times and time is only 1/6.

Each board has six set balance ports, from 2S-6S (except for the HP type that does not have 5S ports), and six T-plugs. Since these ports and connectors are arranged in parallel, a T-plug and a balance port can be randomly matched for battery charge. These ParaBoards can be used for charging up to six batteries at the same time.

ParaBoard is made of selected high quality components. The PCB board is made of two ounce copper and the main power circuit is heavily tinned to allow the use of high current. ParaBoard products have been fully tested under 30 A continuous current, and is safe to be load at 40A for a short time (10 - 30 minutes).

This board can be used for the following brands of LiPo batteries:

3E Models
ABF
ACE
Air Thunder
Align
Beyond Power
Blue Batteries
BP
Common Sense RC V1 (reversed polarity)
Common Sense RC V2
DN Power (reversed polarity)
Dynam
EC Power
E-Flight
eFuel
Electric Power
Electrifly
Energy EC
EP Buddy
Esky
E-Watts
Exceed RC Fusion
Flightmax
Fully Max
Gadex
GE Power
G-Force
Grayson Power
Hextronic
Hi Models
Hobby City
Hobby Loong
Hurricane Flight Systems
HXT
Imax
Kong Power (Old version)
Lightning Power (2S-5S)
Loong Max
MaxForce
Mega Power
Mojo
Mystery
Nine Eagles
Park Zone
PolyNoOne
PowerEdge
PowerSource
Precision Aerobatics
Protek
Reedy Power
RFI
Rhino
SMC
Super Tigre
Tenergy (old version, reversed polarity)
Top Racing
Tower Hobbies
Trinity
Turborix
Turnigy
Vampower (New version)
Venom
WOW RC
X-Caliber
Xtreme
Zippy

* Shipping Weight: 0.5lbs