Mar 21, 2011, 01:34 PM
Discussion

Kucinich calls Obama’s attack on Libya ‘an impeachable offense’

EXCLUSIVE: Kucinich calls Obama’s attack on Libya ‘an impeachable offense’

Quote:
Monday, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH) tore into President Barack Obama's decision to order U.S. air strikes against Libya, opening the door for impeachment while emphatically declaring that Obama violated the Constitution.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/03/2...e+Raw+Story%29
Mar 21, 2011, 01:38 PM
Coo...............

Still not to worry - GWB is bone fide war criminal and he's back playing golf now

C'est la vie and all that.................
Mar 21, 2011, 01:41 PM
St. Boondock
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE View Post
Coo...............

Still not to worry - GWB is bone fide war criminal and he's back playing golf now

C'est la vie and all that.................
H never stopped golfing............Coo...........
Mar 21, 2011, 01:42 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Kucinich is a complete moron. You can be safe tking the opposite view of him on almost every issue. Ohio would be a much better place without him representing them in DC.
Mar 21, 2011, 02:07 PM
Owns an Evil Black Rifle
Kucinich is wrong.

Again.
Mar 21, 2011, 02:12 PM
St. Boondock
His wife must have blinders..............
Mar 21, 2011, 02:16 PM
GOOD BOY!
He's married?
Mar 21, 2011, 02:26 PM
If that was true, every president we have had in the past 50 years would have been impeached I think. Cannot say I agree with our involvement in this issue though, hopefully we wont be putting any troops on the ground. I don't want this to become "our war" when it is a civil war.
Mar 21, 2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurpal View Post
If that was true, every president we have had in the past 50 years would have been impeached I think. Cannot say I agree with our involvement in this issue though, hopefully we wont be putting any troops on the ground. I don't want this to become "our war" when it is a civil war.
Psst

The minute that first Tommahawk exploded on Libyan soil it became 'your war'

Enjoy it - you just bought it
Mar 21, 2011, 05:04 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Psst

The minute that first Tommahawk exploded on Libyan soil it became 'your war'

Enjoy it - you just bought it
Not really. First off it is not a war. There has been no declaration of war made. We also have no troops on the ground. It is a UN resolution we are supporting. That is not a war. I'm hopeful we will be out of this in short order. I'm glad to see other countries taking the lead.
Mar 21, 2011, 05:46 PM
Closed Account
Quote:

Wasn't Brazil the place where all the WW-II war criminals ran off to ?.
Mar 21, 2011, 05:49 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usta Bee View Post
Wasn't Brazil the place where all the WW-II war criminals ran off to ?.
That is the origin of the term Bushistas

GWB's grandparents were right in there with Goebbels and Frau Bleucher
Mar 21, 2011, 05:51 PM
Random Pic #23982
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
Not really. First off it is not a war. There has been no declaration of war made. We also have no troops on the ground. It is a UN resolution we are supporting. That is not a war. I'm hopeful we will be out of this in short order. I'm glad to see other countries taking the lead.
It's a war. It doesn't matter if it's a UN war... its a war.
Mar 21, 2011, 05:51 PM
Figure Nine Champ
Neigh!