How do I leave feedback - RC Groups
Mar 19, 2011, 09:21 PM
Suggestion

How do I leave feedback

I have received good feedback from a seller. How do I leave feedback for him. This is my first purchase on RC Groups.

Thanks
Spinemup
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2011, 09:26 AM
Admin Deluxe
Click on the users name. This takes you to his profile page. You will see an iTrader box with the word "trader rating" and a number. You can click on the number to give that user a rating. I have attached an image to help.
Mar 22, 2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham
Click on the users name. This takes you to his profile page. You will see an iTrader box with the word "trader rating" and a number. You can click on the number to give that user a rating. I have attached an image to help.
Thanks Jim....got it.

Spinemup