Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Chris F, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 04, 2011, 09:01 PM
stalyoni is offline
Find More Posts by stalyoni
high flyer
stalyoni's Avatar
stick it too em BUD!!! Im over the stupid admin as well. They need to get a life and let us have a little fun FFS
Last edited by stalyoni; Jun 04, 2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: bet i get pinged too
Old Jun 04, 2011, 09:13 PM
BJ64 is offline
Find More Posts by BJ64
The wheels touch down FIRST??
BJ64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bri_877 View Post
Double jeopardy???? I thought only in third world communist countries...... apparently not..
What I first posted was pretty harmless and meant for a laugh.

Obviously not...

BJ
Old Jun 04, 2011, 11:07 PM
Meebo is offline
Find More Posts by Meebo
Gone Insane .... Back Soon!!
Meebo's Avatar
I think mods should some what butt out and only deal with reported posts.

If someones posts something that others feel is inappropriate they then should say so and allow the person to change their post, if they don't change it then it gets reported. Only then should a mod step in.

What is posted should be left to the community on what is appropriate as a collective and NOT what one single person thinks.
Old Jun 05, 2011, 12:14 AM
tailskid2 is offline
Find More Posts by tailskid2
Registered User
tailskid2's Avatar
Amen
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: She's outta here!
Old Jun 05, 2011, 01:35 AM
Ja_son is offline
Find More Posts by Ja_son
crash test dummy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meebo View Post
I think mods should some what butt out and only deal with reported posts.

If someones posts something that others feel is inappropriate they then should say so and allow the person to change their post, if they don't change it then it gets reported. Only then should a mod step in.

What is posted should be left to the community on what is appropriate as a collective and NOT what one single person thinks.
+1 agree
Old Jun 05, 2011, 01:38 AM
stalyoni is offline
Find More Posts by stalyoni
high flyer
stalyoni's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by meebo View Post
i think mods should some what butt out and only deal with reported posts.

If someones posts something that others feel is inappropriate they then should say so and allow the person to change their post, if they don't change it then it gets reported. Only then should a mod step in.

What is posted should be left to the community on what is appropriate as a collective and not what one single person thinks.
+ 1 :d

now back to more pics of gurls
Old Jun 05, 2011, 11:00 AM
ZEROSKIN76 is offline
Find More Posts by ZEROSKIN76
kill your idols
ZEROSKIN76's Avatar
anyone have the time and know-how to have start a site for us so the mods get the point(gotta love word play )

with just photos of half bucked naked womens with model planes and real planes and a webcrawler search to find out the rc info we need from here!

id love to see the germ free, plastic person who really finds these pics offensive


with that said and what im sure will be a point or infraction to come, someone please more pics!! and hold the fat chicks
Old Jun 05, 2011, 11:34 AM
BJ64 is offline
Find More Posts by BJ64
The wheels touch down FIRST??
BJ64's Avatar
In these days of Political Correctness gone mad... and over-zealous Moderation... one can only say one thing...

Bring it on, Brutha!



BJ
Old Jun 05, 2011, 01:00 PM
jasmine2501 is offline
Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Rocket Programmer
jasmine2501's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROSKIN76 View Post
id love to see the germ free, plastic person who really finds these pics offensive
I don't care too much what they look like, but I sure would like an explanation of why certain photos are allowed and some others aren't. Too much ankle? Percentage of skin? Color of model? Give us a reason. Otherwise, you don't have much right to ding people on it, as they have no basis for making a decision whether to post or not. Clearly there is a discrepancy between what people post and what is allowed, and just reporting the photos doesn't really tell us what the problem really is. It is not fair.

And yes, I would be happy to create a site for that purpose, but it would be super risky in terms of copyright. If that's a problem here, we need to be told.
Old Jun 05, 2011, 01:03 PM
ZEROSKIN76 is offline
Find More Posts by ZEROSKIN76
kill your idols
ZEROSKIN76's Avatar
http://www.rcbabes.com/

i cant wait till they expand this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dudes hot babes reviewing rc!
Old Jun 05, 2011, 03:14 PM
thenodemaster is offline
Find More Posts by thenodemaster
Mini-Me is watching you...
thenodemaster's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine2501 View Post
I don't care too much what they look like, but I sure would like an explanation of why certain photos are allowed and some others aren't. Too much ankle? Percentage of skin? Color of model? Give us a reason. Otherwise, you don't have much right to ding people on it, as they have no basis for making a decision whether to post or not. Clearly there is a discrepancy between what people post and what is allowed, and just reporting the photos doesn't really tell us what the problem really is. It is not fair.

And yes, I would be happy to create a site for that purpose, but it would be super risky in terms of copyright. If that's a problem here, we need to be told.
Here here! I second that! +1 to Jasmine!
Old Jun 05, 2011, 05:26 PM
KiwiKid is offline
Find More Posts by KiwiKid
RCGroups - my happy place
KiwiKid's Avatar
The beginnings of FPV
Old Jun 05, 2011, 05:31 PM
KiwiKid is offline
Find More Posts by KiwiKid
RCGroups - my happy place
KiwiKid's Avatar
Upgrade
Last edited by KiwiKid; Jun 05, 2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old Jun 05, 2011, 06:47 PM
KiwiKid is offline
Find More Posts by KiwiKid
RCGroups - my happy place
KiwiKid's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalyoni View Post
now back to more pics of gurls
OK, I'll see what lurks in the depths of my HD.

I guess a few of us cut our teeth on something like this?
Old Jun 05, 2011, 08:23 PM
martimer is offline
Find More Posts by martimer
Registered User
I am fairly certain I would recall having, ahem, flown one of those before. Not so lucky to be me.

I did have a plane lie that one though. Mine was the white commander thing.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion took the girls out hoser Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 12 Oct 20, 2010 05:07 PM
Discussion British schools where girls must wear the Islamic veil FireryPhoenix Life, The Universe, and Politics 36 Oct 06, 2010 11:12 AM
Discussion Pick up girls with R/C? raptor22 Electric Plane Talk 416 Jan 26, 2007 09:08 AM
Discussion What girls think of our planes (from the girls) raptor22 Slope 87 Jun 11, 2006 10:59 PM