This thread is privately moderated by Chris F, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 01, 2012, 04:37 AM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle
Very nice face. Needs to go on a bit of a diet...
She look "Healthy" to me! In fact she could gain 5 pounds or so and be just right. I like women soft and squishy.
May 02, 2012, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz Bomb
She look "Healthy" to me! In fact she could gain 5 pounds or so and be just right. I like women soft and squishy.
YEAH No kidding....more cushion less pushin
May 03, 2012, 06:05 AM
Nearly everything that flies
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1879
so...is this more to your liking?
Is this your revenge for my C of G image you should better go outside in the garden with your hubby and have another photoshoot, (perhaps Annie´s flight training in bikini) this would be the kind of pics we like, instead of making my eyes hurt like burned out.
May 03, 2012, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearmanandy
Is this your revenge for my C of G image you should better go outside in the garden with your hubby and have another photoshoot, (perhaps Annie´s flight training in bikini) this would be the kind of pics we like, instead of making my eyes hurt like burned out.
i can see what you mean.. that is pretty hurtful to the eyes. i cringe thinking what it would be like to be that skinny. ha ha. but i tell ya, if i was out in a bikini, that would hurt your eyes even worse. so ill save ya the trip to the store for bleach. ;-)
May 03, 2012, 12:39 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stearmanandy
I might die for this but

suit2 by Hance1976, on Flickr
May 03, 2012, 06:13 PM
Ham Call Sign: KK4KGJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hance
I might die for this but

suit2 by Hance1976, on Flickr
LOL! You just might die.
May 04, 2012, 12:09 PM
LOL. im not going to kill him...yet. but to do you all a favor, i found some hotties that might save your eye sight. enjoy.
May 04, 2012, 12:33 PM
Memento Mori
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLyttle
Very nice face. Needs to go on a bit of a diet...
SMH :banghead:
May 06, 2012, 10:38 PM
Soft and squishy? Nah, I have always preferred my women light and strong, like my model aircraft. Also, I always look for sensitive, as many G-spots as possible...
May 07, 2012, 11:09 PM
Culper Junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by annie1879
LOL. im not going to kill him...yet. but to do you all a favor, i found some hotties that might save your eye sight. enjoy.
Yikes! That chick with the prop between her legs is either very nervy or stupid.

For 21 years I worked at a small airport and we were told to always treat a prop as if it were 'hot'. The ignition switch is wired in such a way so that if the switch (or wire) breaks, the magneto is 'hot' and if the prop is turned the engine could start. Can't believe someone behind the scenes didn't stop her.
May 07, 2012, 11:14 PM
3D-wanna-B
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca52
Yikes! That chick with the prop between her legs is either very nervy or stupid.

For 21 years I worked at a small airport and we were told to always treat a prop as if it were 'hot'. The ignition switch is wired in such a way so that if the switch (or wire) breaks, the magneto is 'hot' and if the prop is turned the engine could start. Can't believe someone behind the scenes didn't stop her.
You're 100% right. She should have put my prop between her legs instead. Then again, mine is wired to start at any time too so maybe not such a good idea.

Maybe its a fake prop... like one you can buy from that store in town that no one ever goes to.
May 07, 2012, 11:26 PM
Blue Sky Mining
You mean maybe it's a prop prop?
May 08, 2012, 09:30 AM
characters welcome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batballs
You mean maybe it's a prop prop?
Did you really just type that?

mw
May 08, 2012, 09:52 AM
Now Where Did That Plane Go?
That was good
May 08, 2012, 10:51 AM
Blue Sky Mining
Proper amusing, that was guv'na

Edit
Sorry. Let's get back to the serious business of ogling scantily clad women straddling propellors.
Last edited by batballs; May 08, 2012 at 10:56 AM.

Quick Reply