Girls with models - Page 128 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Chris F, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 09, 2011, 12:41 PM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
BJ64's Avatar
To Russia - with love ~*mwaaah*~

BJ
Sep 09, 2011, 05:34 PM
Person of interest
KiwiKid's Avatar
Technically it's Ukranian, but that's not really worth speaking about.

So I'm down at the park one day flying my Flanker and this random chick walks up and say's "What, a cool plane". Stone me if it isn't Jessica Simpson. Never one to let an opportunity go by I slip my plane into her pretty little mits and managed to take a snap for the scrap book. You know, some people still don't believe me
Sep 09, 2011, 05:36 PM
Registered User
RedStarArmy's Avatar
Canino, any idea what the models name is?
Sep 09, 2011, 05:52 PM
nac
nac
Registered User
nac's Avatar
Hey Guys,

Lately, I have had a few PM's from guys asking for the rude pics of girls with planes.
So I'll put the link back up for a week or so.

PM me for the link.

Have fun.
Last edited by nac; Sep 09, 2011 at 06:55 PM.
Sep 09, 2011, 06:33 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
Hance's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by nac
Hey Guys,

Lately, I have had a few PM's from guys asking for the rude pics of girls with planes.
So I'll put the link back up for a week or so.


Have fun.
I am not the reporting type or the morality police but come on man my 8 year old gets on RC Groups. Hot chicks BTW I went and examined them for uhhh research purposes yeah thats it research.
Sep 09, 2011, 06:54 PM
nac
nac
Registered User
nac's Avatar
No problems. PM me for the link.
Sep 09, 2011, 08:41 PM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
BJ64's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiKid
Technically it's Ukranian, but that's not really worth speaking about.

So I'm down at the park one day flying my Flanker and this random chick walks up and say's "What, a cool plane". Stone me if it isn't Jessica Simpson. Never one to let an opportunity go by I slip my plane into her pretty little mits and managed to take a snap for the scrap book. You know, some people still don't believe me
You couldn't lie straight in bed, Kiwi... lmao

BJ
Sep 09, 2011, 09:53 PM
Registered User
CaninoBD's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStarArmy
Canino, any idea what the models name is?
You be looking for Jessica Erin Sylvia
Last edited by CaninoBD; Sep 09, 2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Added pic --- remember no posts without pics
Sep 09, 2011, 11:47 PM
Registered User
TLyttle's Avatar
Lovely, truly lovely. I do hope she keeps that butt under control...
Sep 10, 2011, 01:06 AM
Registered User
lovetoflyjets's Avatar

Holy Smokes!!!


I will buy that for a dollar
Sep 11, 2011, 12:12 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
maukabud's Avatar
junk in da trunk!

yum!


Ohh..oops...gotta add a pic:
Last edited by maukabud; Sep 11, 2011 at 12:17 PM.
Sep 11, 2011, 12:17 PM
Registered User
telos81's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoflyjets
I will buy that for a dollar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2mE...e_gdata_player
Sep 11, 2011, 12:27 PM
kill your idols
ZEROSKIN76's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hance
I am not the reporting type or the morality police but come on man my 8 year old gets on RC Groups. Hot chicks BTW I went and examined them for uhhh research purposes yeah thats it research.

well then i suggest you dont let your kids type Jessica Erin Sylvia into the google searchbar and then click images while search is set to off!!!!
Sep 12, 2011, 08:10 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by danfitz
cool!
Sep 13, 2011, 11:17 AM
Registered User
AvistarAddict's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEROSKIN76
well then i suggest you dont let your kids type Jessica Erin Sylvia into the google searchbar and then click images while search is set to off!!!!
God... Bless... The Internet.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion took the girls out hoser Electric Ducted Fan Jet Talk 12 Oct 20, 2010 05:07 PM
Discussion British schools where girls must wear the Islamic veil FireryPhoenix Life, The Universe, and Politics 36 Oct 06, 2010 11:12 AM
Discussion Pick up girls with R/C? raptor22 Electric Plane Talk 416 Jan 26, 2007 09:08 AM
Discussion What girls think of our planes (from the girls) raptor22 Slope 87 Jun 11, 2006 10:59 PM