Extra build day one - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by jonnyspeed, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 16, 2011, 09:26 PM
Discussion

Extra build day one

Today I got the wings done, installed the Power32, E-Flite 60A ESC, and cowling. Believe it or not, I am 1/3 done with the build at this point!

One thing I am not sure of is why I have such a large gap between spinner and cowling. I followed the instructions and used the supplied spacers and the recommended motor, but the gap looks way too big. I'll probably pull it off and use some much smaller spacers. I followed the directions to the letter, this shouldn't have happened. Oh well. Here are pics from today:

to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2011, 12:34 PM
Yeeah buddy!
Coming along great!