Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasher66
Nice one axelen!

Hehe!

Mar 16, 2011, 10:58 AM
If it ain't broke, fix it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelen

Now watch this little piece of snark turn into the most popular mCPx thread.

Just you watch.

All the Aussies are gonna flood in here 'cause nothing will be OT...and they can ramble on all they want about how their "crickeys" got accidentally jammed up in their "nongs" and whatnot.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:28 AM
Tail-in hover expert ;)
This thread makes me feel a little guilty for getting 2 mCP-Xs.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:36 AM
Z06 Tony - should be here pretty quick to post his , we have too many mCP X threads post
Mar 16, 2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mCP_X
Z06 Tony - should be here pretty quick to post his , we have too many mCP X threads post
Honestly, you can never have enough non-mCPx mCPx threads.

If I didn't already own an mCPx, I'd really want it to come equipped with one of those giant fog horns right out of the box.

That way is someone got in it's way, I could honk at them.
Mar 16, 2011, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Honestly, you can never have enough non-mCPx mCPx threads
Hi
you are right , my bad , this is a non-mCP X thread
Mar 16, 2011, 11:49 AM
Heli collector
So I can talk about how much nice my V120D02 is they my mCP... Or can I talk about how I like the mCP for what I bought it for?? Or shouldn't I even be on here??
Mar 16, 2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mCP_X
Hi
you are right , my bad , this is a non-mCP X thread
Ooops. Lemme think about that again for a second...if this is an mCPX thread for those who don't own one, do you talk about the mCPx, or everything BUT the mCPX?

Now I'm really confused.

Perhaps the starter of this thread can help clarify this point for us.

Yo, axelen! What do you consider "On Topic" here.

For example, does this post qualify?
Mar 16, 2011, 11:51 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob
So I can talk about how much nice my V120D02 is they my mCP... Or can I talk about how I like the mCP for what I bought it for?? Or shouldn't I even be on here??
Hey, Bob, you have the mCP X, right? Sorry, this thread is not for you then, or you would have to sell it first...
Mar 16, 2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by livonia bob
Nope. You already own one so you shouldn't even be here Bob.

But that qualifies for me as well.

Now I'm all confused again....but if you didn't already own one, you could talk about anything you like...I think.

Is the V120D02 really better? I'm genuinely curious since I've never owned a Walkera heli.
Mar 16, 2011, 12:35 PM
I Like Deraring
Subscribed until Saturday
Mar 16, 2011, 12:48 PM
Cranky old fart
Well, I flew one but I don't own one. So, I have pretty much as little actual knowledge as anyone else here. I think I'll pull up a seat and make myself at home.

I'm sort of curious about that V120D02, also. I keep meaning to order one of this little Walkera flybarless helis, but I can't keep the models straight. I get frustrated and decide the hell with it. But, we can't ask Bob about it in this thread because he actually owns an MCPX.