Old Mar 16, 2011, 03:25 AM
Find More Posts by T6Junkie
Build Log

Dag 60 GT

Hi Guys,
I thought I would put in some pictures of my Dag 60 GT. It's all covered now and ready for the trim to be added. I want to personally thank Rich Harris for sending me some struts for the landing gear which are incredible and to Don (Skydanz) for sending me some fiberglass parts. Don is a wizard when it comes to making fiberglass parts as many have seen what he has done with the Pitcairn cowls.
Now that it is all covered I can decide what color trim I need to finish it. For me that's the hardest part. I've been going slow on this because I have been fighting 2 injuries. I have 2 hernias and a sprained wrist. Other than that I'm doing fine.
Pete
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 16, 2011, 08:42 AM
Find More Posts by jodini
AND FOR MY NEXT TRICK....!
Looks great Pete!

Love the wheel pants!
Old Mar 16, 2011, 12:33 PM
Find More Posts by SafeLandings
It was a GLITCH! Honestly!
Pete,
That looking really nice, I like the look of the wheel spats too, makes it look very distinctive. I think dark red over that cream will look really nice too.
Glad the wheel struts fitted ok, they will give you a bit of give on those not so smooth landings. I had the prop break in 2 on mine while about 30' in the air, it descended vertically and the shocks took all energy...never did find those prop nuts It may be worth experimenting with the different springs I sent too when you have got used to flying her.
Its nice of Dan to send you some GF parts, I have seen his PCA cowls and they look amazing from the photos that people have uploaded, I built mine 2 months too early

Looking forward to some finished photo when you are feeling better.

'He who dies with the most toys wins'...LOL! I like that

Regards

Rich