This thread is privately moderated by tr miller, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jun 17, 2017, 12:28 PM
I like the idea

Jerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salin
I am wondering if club members would be interested in attending a combat challenge event on a Saturday hosted by VAM at Quarry Field. We would invite the members of all the clubs in the area to come fly combat with us. This would also provide a chance for club members who can't fly on Tuesday night to participate.

Basic format would be:
Start flying at 11am
Fly four rounds then break for lunch at about 12:30
Start back up after a 45 min break and fly four more rounds.

Possible dates: Some time in August or September?

Let me know what you think.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 20, 2017, 09:25 PM
Perfect night for combat. No real disasters (that I know of). EAA Chapter was on hand to hold their meeting, share a dinner with VAM members and watch our combat rounds. The new Quad racing/practice gates have arrived - very nice quality. Regarding combat we had some pretty impressive scores tonight. Great to see everyone steadily improving their scores during combat flying the FT Arrow. I think people are starting to truly figure out this model and make some nice flying adjustments or improvements. Heath still has kits available for those interested.

Scores attached. PS: I had added TR's score incorrectly at the field so he came in 2nd instead of 5th. As always, I welcome everyone to validate their scores against what I have recorded.

Tim