This thread is privately moderated by StriperMike, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2011, 12:06 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
Wanted

WTB Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL 4WD Brushless Truck

WTB

Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL 4WD Brushless

Must be RTR

Just getting into RC Trucks
Let me know what you have will take extras
Ship to CT USA
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2011, 08:36 PM
Trader Rating: 3

Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo VXL 4WD Brushless Truck (w/2.4Ghz Radio & 1200mAh 6 Cell Battery)

My little nephew got an rc car for the holidays. They came to visit in February and I bought this one at local hobby store so when he came out we could race them around together. When he came out we had a blast and I was very impressed by this thing. It has been sitting ever since.
I added thicker, better quality oil in the shocks and bought the extra battery and adapter to run both batteries at same time. It's insane how fast it is. It has been run through four battery cycles on our street and grass only. It is pretty much brand new. If I were to keep it the only thing I would change is upgrade the batteries to lipo, which would increase speed and run time. Not that it needs to be any faster. I am into rc helicopter and planes so this will only get used when my nephew comes to visit, that's why I decided to sell it. I bought and painted an extra body because I wanted something a little different. I am including this body if you want it and the original body that came with it that hasn't been used and still needs stickers put on it.
This truck is perfect, nothing wrong. Never crashed and only ran on Street and grass. I just won't use it and rather put money toward a Align Trex 250 or 450 rc heli. I am asking $240. Sorry the pictures are not all facing the right way. Let me know if you have any questions, if I don't hear anything from you in a day or so I think I may just post it For Sale on this site. Take it easy. shawn
Mar 16, 2011, 06:29 PM
Thread OP
i just bought a beat up Erevo but i may still be interested after I see what the story is with the one I just picked up
Jun 28, 2011, 12:50 PM
how about a 1/16 slash
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1454258

Quick Reply