This thread is privately moderated by deputybuzz, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 14, 2011, 10:17 AM
Pledged to Always Chase Wind
Thread OP
Discussion

HB50 Launch with New Contour HD Cam

Here are two short clips I just posted using my new Contour HD Camera. I prefer it to my gorpo because of the giant switch to start and stop recording. The audible sounds let you know everything is working. I am really excited about the new GPS versions which embed GPS Coordinates into the video.

I was using my headlamp because I did not yet have a head band to use. You can see the front of the headlamp in the shots. I have a new band on order as well as some other goodies.

HB50 motor pre-flight test (0 min 18 sec)

Launching the hB50 (0 min 47 sec)
to remove ads between posts
May 31, 2011, 12:05 PM

Airship w/cameras

Hi!

My name's Ryan Hase. I'm shooting a new football documentary out in Texas and had the idea of using a blimp to get some stable overhead shots (glad to see you guys have made it work!) Anyway, I'm looking to get in touch with a club or person who has a rig similar to yours out in Texas. Maybe you could point me in the right direction? I'd appreciate any suggestions!

My email is ryanleehase@gmail.com

Thanks again and keep up the awesome work!!

Ryan

Quick Reply