Mar 13, 2011, 04:26 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Blade sr 120 number 2 first flight

Just received my second sr 120 blade yesterday and had first flight tonight, what a bit of kit this thing is must more manageable than my last sr. I seem to have a few issues with orientation but I hope this will come with more flying, is it advisable to buy a msr to do some fast flying with out worrying of a big crash. I also fancy the new mcpx, to many helis to choose...
Any input would be helpful as I don't want to wast any money. Thanks
Chris.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 13, 2011, 05:13 PM

anxiousflyer

hey, i just got a 120sr and it is plenty fast for me..i was flying coaxials, cx2s and mcx, the 120 surprised me the first time I got it up....lot harder than flying coaxials...i do struggle getting mine trimmed...I am getting better and more comfortable with each flight. it is hard to go back and fly my mcx now...good luck with your 120sr
Mar 13, 2011, 06:25 PM
Thread OP
I to struggled with trimming but after tonight I have learned to place the battery in the same possition as the prev one and this helped me, I won't put on full throttle but I have changed the swash plate to help with left banking and it is now very responsive, best off luck learning,
Chris.

Quick Reply