Nov 23, 2011, 08:37 PM
GEEBEE Can't WAIT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stugoose
I just put together my new bnf with the metal swash and put the regular blades and i gotta say i like them on this heli
I've tested them all, and I have them all still (120, dual, stock, aluminum, v3, v1, walkera, kbdd) by far the best is a 6" with caged stock motor and kbdd tail rotor hands down, try it Don't take my word for it!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2011, 08:39 PM
i was saying the blades i put the regular not weighted ones back on and this heli is perfect, i might make a new tail, the other one is gonna be setup almost exactly the same, minus metal swash, and a custom boom, and weighted blades

i run the kbdd tail rotors
Nov 23, 2011, 08:41 PM
Heli Junkie

Servo getting hot.

Fellow pilots. MCPX question. My right servo not working and hot to the touch! Any idea's?
Nov 23, 2011, 09:14 PM
And here..we..GO!
Have you cleaned it? It may have grit in it causing it to bind. I wouldnt keep powering it or you may smoke the 3-in-1. A servo is cheaper than a new board..and servo.
Nov 23, 2011, 09:19 PM
i just built the ultimate brushed 3d mcp, i used rod and made boom extended about.3 kbdd tail weighted blades, grommeted swsh
Nov 23, 2011, 09:35 PM
Heli Junkie
Wonderful! Will be the second one today (new) that I have had issues with! WTH!!!! 1st had a mid throttle vibration and the 2nd has a bad serv or board maybe both! Thanks guys!
Nov 23, 2011, 09:39 PM
GEEBEE Can't WAIT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte50
Wonderful! Will be the second one today (new) that I have had issues with! WTH!!!! 1st had a mid throttle vibration and the 2nd has a bad serv or board maybe both! Thanks guys!
Mine had a mid stick vibration too, right 50% stick. I fixed it with a new swash it was binding causing it to have troubles finding mid stick on the servo!
Nov 23, 2011, 09:41 PM
GEEBEE Can't WAIT!
I just flew the mcpx with ultra violet led in the nose in the dark room. It was awesome. The ultra-violet light makes the orange kbdd blades glow like in black light! Was pretty darn cool and easy to see. I tried to take a video but the camera doesn't pick up enough light from it
Nov 23, 2011, 10:08 PM
Get out and fly it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by perschek
I just flew the mcpx with ultra violet led in the nose in the dark room. It was awesome. The ultra-violet light makes the orange kbdd blades glow like in black light! Was pretty darn cool and easy to see. I tried to take a video but the camera doesn't pick up enough light from it
Grab a DSLR if you have one and a tripod/chair/table, set the aperture to a larger number and take a long exposure - you will see where you went as a bunch of lines on the exposure.

The results are quite good - I put some night shots online a few (probably many now) posts ago.

Stephen
Nov 23, 2011, 10:10 PM
GEEBEE Can't WAIT!
Hey thanks for the info, my dad has a dslr and photo studio, maybe I'll get him to snap a shot of her for me!
Nov 23, 2011, 10:33 PM
And here..we..GO!
I do good to keep mine aloft in the light. Did the extended boom on mine, I already have the revised (caged) tail motor. Waiting on one of Fgmnt of's new canopy's to get here...bright neon orange, so my blind @ss can see it. LOL!!

Ive had this heli for about 3 mo's now, and it just starting making sense in the last week ( meaning I can actually "fly" it) and has been very enjoyable.
Nov 23, 2011, 10:37 PM
GEEBEE Can't WAIT!
Just got my aluminum push rod ends and rotor hub and blade grips OR DID I??!
Nov 23, 2011, 11:22 PM
Are you running a brushless mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by perschek
I've tested them all, and I have them all still (120, dual, stock, aluminum, v3, v1, walkera, kbdd) by far the best is a 6" with caged stock motor and kbdd tail rotor hands down, try it Don't take my word for it!
Nov 23, 2011, 11:24 PM
Just got my first two flights on my new mcpx, and it flew great! how long should i wait before charging the battery after flying?
Nov 23, 2011, 11:31 PM
well first off i recomend charging between .3-.5 and u can throw them on right away if they are room temperature

Quick Reply