Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Aros.MotionRC, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 05, 2011, 08:24 PM
Find More Posts by Aros.MotionRC
Trader Rating: 7
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
For Sale

JU-87 Hyperion Stuka

This is one FUN, eye-catching warbird! I'm selling it to fund a new project. She has been crashed (wire connection issue, has been replaced) and repaired but still flying many a successful sortie. Although she won't win any static awards, personally I find the scars just plain ol' look right on these Stuka's. (Considered it advanced weathering).

Still flies excellent as if on rails. Wood construction, the Hyperion Stuka is a quality RC plane.

55.1" wingspan, motor is a HP-ZS3025B (came stock with the plane). Castle Ice 75 ESC, servos are Hitec HS-225BB. Requires 4S 3000mah battery and receiver.

Flaps and cannons add to the way cool look of this dirty girl!

Running the stock 2-blade but I will throw in the Dubro 3-blade spinner and 8B, 11.9" vario props for that added scale touch (see photos). Screaming deal for $250.00. Sorry, no shipping. Local pickup only (South King County).

Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 08, 2011, 12:50 AM
Find More Posts by warbird_cowboy
Trader Rating: 16
Cowboy of the skys
wheres king county at im down in oregon
Old Mar 08, 2011, 09:29 AM
Find More Posts by Aros.MotionRC
Trader Rating: 7
Shameful Warbirdaholic.
I'm about 35 miles south east of Seattle...
Site Sponsor