Mar 23, 2018, 08:11 AM
There is a listing on c/l in Sonoma for two thunder tiger atlantics and a 29 inch miss geico. If anyone here buys them I would be interested in one of the atlantics and having it shipped to me in Iowa. For the right price.
They are $249. new shipped from graupner Lmk
Bob

Ad is gone now. Guess I will have to go through graupner
Last edited by Robert Pulse; Mar 25, 2018 at 10:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2018, 01:20 AM
Capt. Jack
Thread OP
Sorry Robert.
Apr 19, 2018, 01:38 PM
Looks like you guys had a great time. I like the pictures.
Apr 20, 2018, 10:24 PM
I'm sorry I missed it. I hope be back at it soon.
May 03, 2018, 10:55 PM
Mmm, tugs...
Of possible interest to our SoCoBo friends... this weekend only.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...l#post39606208

(Jeff Matthews, aka BlueNorther)
Jan 24, 2019, 01:52 AM
Capt. Jack
Thread OP
Well - happy new year. Still here just been busy. Plan is to get back to the water this summer.

I pass by Roberts Lake frequently. And after these rains, the water level is nice.

Keeping an eye out for new ideas on marina building. Have some great plans for a bigger and better dock. Hope to build this year as well.
Jan 29, 2019, 05:40 PM
Capt. Jack
Thread OP

Dock eye candy

Have been “slowly” working on a few dock upgrades. Here the SoCoBo bait shop got a few new details and some repairs were made. It is a work in progress.
Feb 07, 2019, 12:28 AM
RC Flying;Lego Contraption Guy
oooo... i like
Jun 19, 2019, 07:37 PM
Capt. Jack
Thread OP

For the steamers.

you might have noticed this in the back too.
I’m building up some pieces for the marina.

Surprisingly, bird houses make good buildings. Wait till you see the restaurant that I plan to open in the marina too. Hahaha.

Large scale train stuff also works. Could not resist the water tower, and it will fill up a good spot in the new updated dock section. The floating rock island I had finally started to break down so it had to be discarded. I’ll make a new one with a different foam. I will take foam core donations if anyone has extra laying around.
Jun 21, 2019, 04:15 PM
Don't forget that your bunch is invited to SFMYC TugFest on July 21 at GG Park
Jul 26, 2019, 09:40 PM
Do you guys still meet at the lake? I just recently got back into the hobby. Would be cool to run SFPD Marine 1 with you guys.
Jul 27, 2019, 03:00 AM
Capt. Jack
Thread OP
Hey Eddie, yes. Still run but this has been a busy year for me so haven’t really scheduled anything formally - just trying to get caught up on getting my boats sea worthy and building 3 others. You still have my phone number??
Aug 18, 2019, 09:17 PM
RC Flying;Lego Contraption Guy
I just went to the lake today... of all days I was able to go, it was windy as heck!

Hey VSpeeds, it would be cool to see your SFPD boat run again!

Quick Reply