This thread is privately moderated by IBCrazy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 05, 2011, 01:06 PM
Engineer for Christ
Yippee!

Video Aerial Systems LLC!

Well I have finally decided to start a company: Video Aerial Systems LLC - Performance First

Our location: http://videoaerialsystems.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the official launch of the IBCrazy "New System" product line of circular polarized antennas. A few of you know the benefits of circular polarization in regards to superior video quality as it rejects multipath interference and maintaining signal strength when turning.

Below are a two videos on the benefits of the "New system":
Cloverleaf demo
IBCrazy's FPV "New system" - Cloverleaf demo (4 min 42 sec)

Skew planar wheel demo
IBCrazy's "New System" - Omni directional antennas (4 min 30 sec)

Keep your wings in the sky!

-Alex
Last edited by IBCrazy; Oct 08, 2014 at 08:12 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2011, 10:40 PM

FPV 4 me?

Hi Alex i must say i like your post,i am new at the FPV and have just got a HD Gopro and ordered a fox 700 rx tx. I am hoping this combo will give me a idea whether it is for me or not.If it is i will be putting a order in,do you include schematics and instructions in your kit packages for the tracking station?And is there a antenna improvement you could recommend for this intial setup i will use?
Mar 09, 2011, 07:58 AM
Postcards From The Purple Edge
What testing do you do on the 5.8GHz cloverleafs (Hmmm...cloverleaves?)?

kendall
Mar 11, 2011, 06:27 AM
Videopilot
Congrats! Best of luck to your business venture!

Do you need CP testimonials? I would do it. CP is so nice, I love it.
Mar 20, 2011, 10:51 PM
IBCrazy -

Could you post pictures of examples of the different antennae that are available so that their size/shape can be considered prior to purchase?

I am definitely going to order a cloverleaf antennae for my 5.8ghz video setup on my hexacopter - but mounting options are limited on a hexa! So I might also pick up some antennae for my 'backup' 1.28ghz TX/RX combo.

By the way - thanks for providing this service! I've been eyeballing those skew-planar wheels for a while now (ever since OMM mentioned them in one of his threads), but I know their construction exceeds my level of expertise!
Mar 24, 2011, 05:25 AM
Can the coax feed be fed through a hole from the back next to the P/S transformer?
Apr 02, 2011, 08:27 AM
Engineer for Christ
Hey guys, I'm sorry I never check my comments here. Let me answer your questions now:

@toopy - Yes, the CP doubleQuad feed can come through the back.

@DroneBuilder - A 5.8GHz cloverleaf is smaller than 1/2 of a golf ball. The 1.3GHz skew-planar wheel is 1/2 the size of a softball.

@regnif - I actually do video tutorials now. It's much easier to follow

@tuppertn - All 5.8GHz testing is done by others. I do not fly it. A few have been out 2km on 10 mW, so I'm certain it works incredibly well.

-Alex
Jan 16, 2012, 12:12 AM
Wade Hirsch

I woudl like to resell your product.

Hi Alex.
This is Wade from Future Hobbies. I would love to resell your antennas.
Could you contact me at wade@futuehobbies.com.

I appreciate it.

Wade
Apr 22, 2014, 12:32 PM

List of resellers worldwide

Would you please have a list somewhere of the various places in the world where your antennas are sold ?

it is a bit of a pain to look through Internet for those, so a list with links would be simply excellent.

I am looking for instance for a place in France where to purchase IBcrazy cloverleafs for 1.2 / 1.3 ghz and 433 mhz
It could actually be anywhere in Europe.

Thank you
Last edited by philgib; Apr 22, 2014 at 01:18 PM.
Aug 26, 2014, 10:40 AM
I use Flaps

Can I use a picture of your clover leaf antenna

Dear iBcrazy,

May I use a picture of your clover leaf antenna picture for a T shirt I am designing?

It is a Tshirt for Fpv'ers like me....

Thanks,

madrulzzz