Mar 04, 2011, 07:56 AM
UAS Test Pilot
Thread OP
Discussion

Stinger F3B/F3F Vaclavs new weapon!

Vaclav (VV Model) is comming out with a new model. 3M wing, new thinner airfoil, looks like ther might be a nosecone to... (Hoping for fuselage mounted tactical ballast) Production is starting in May 2011. I guess I have to sell my Dingo now...

More info: www.planet-soaring.com and www.f3x.eu
to remove ads between posts
Mar 04, 2011, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedMaster
....I guess I have to sell my Dingo now...
Are you afraid the new plane will make Dingo stop flying
Mar 04, 2011, 10:44 AM
F3B
Great. Love Vaclav quality - awesome builder.
Mar 04, 2011, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedMaster
I guess I have to sell my Dingo now...
Of course you have to get rid of your old fashioned Dingo...
Mar 04, 2011, 02:51 PM
Me Byebee got et by a dingo!
Last edited by 4eyed; Mar 04, 2011 at 03:03 PM.
Mar 06, 2011, 07:50 PM
VULTURE
SpeedMaster, if you DO SELL your Dingo, PM me with pricing and what am I getting for my money.

Regarding the topic at hand, we'll have to see how this particular plane performs in a competitive enviroment against some of it's "VV older brothers" to see the impovements.

Hope to see great things of this plane, as with all of Vaclav's models.
Mar 07, 2011, 02:36 AM
Whats the root cord length, does anyone know.
Mar 07, 2011, 02:42 AM
230mm. It's in the 3view image.
Mar 07, 2011, 04:13 AM
UAS Test Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic_Charlie
SpeedMaster, if you DO SELL your Dingo, PM me with pricing and what am I getting for my money.

Regarding the topic at hand, we'll have to see how this particular plane performs in a competitive enviroment against some of it's "VV older brothers" to see the impovements.

Hope to see great things of this plane, as with all of Vaclav's models.
Hi,

I have no plans to sell my Dingo just yet, It will be main main competion model this season along with my WildCard. I may however buy a Stinger for the next season, as I`m very happy with my Dingo.

Please try to keep to the subject for this thread, the Stinger.
Mar 08, 2011, 02:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chetosmachine
230mm. It's in the 3view image.
Thanks for that, I was unable to view the image.

So its 20mm smaller then standard.
Whats the new Fosser about 200 - 220mm cord
Mar 08, 2011, 09:42 AM
I would say it's just 10mm less than average. I only remember breta planes that have 250mm root.
Mar 08, 2011, 01:59 PM
F3B
i hope it has a better ballast solution than the dingo/ascot. that is about the only thing wrong with the Ascot - it was a beautifully made model and flew great. Vaclav's prices are also pretty good, especially when you consider the quality of the models he makes.
Mar 09, 2011, 03:51 PM
UAS Test Pilot
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by satinet
i hope it has a better ballast solution than the dingo/ascot. that is about the only thing wrong with the Ascot - it was a beautifully made model and flew great. Vaclav's prices are also pretty good, especially when you consider the quality of the models he makes.

I agree on the ballast, I hope he makes a "tactical" ballasttube in the fuse like on the Cyril/Fosa.
Mar 09, 2011, 03:53 PM
F3B
well it wasn't that the there was no ballast tube in the wing, but that the ballast rattled about inside the joiners and the joiners were not uniform size inside. still it was a lot more balanced around the cg than a lot of models.
Mar 18, 2011, 12:43 PM

stinger first picture

this is the first stinger picture
enjoy

Quick Reply