This thread is privately moderated by KKUSA, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 03, 2011, 06:15 PM
Trader Rating: 11
Thread OP
Sold

Quadcopter KK Multicopter RR or RTF w/Turnigy 9X -- Trades welcome

KK Muticopter Quad Copter in + mode. I need some FPV gear so this has to go plus I dont fly it much.

ArionTech control board. Has light controller on board.
Custom Frame from Vario Frame Germany
CF2822 Motors
Hobbywing 25A ESC's
8x4 props

LED light strips all around. Blue on front, red on others REALLY bright. These are controlled by CH5. The light controller is built on to the KK board. There are 3 light modes, off, flasing and ON. With a 3 position switch, the middle position will be flashing. Or you can set a 2 position to flash if you want.

This controller can be changed to other modes, like X mode etc. but you would need a programmer to change from the.

It is super stable, and fast in forward flight.

I mounted the motors directly to the beams but the original motor mounts, and landing skids are included. There is also a drill jig for marking holes in arms if you need to replace one.

I have never crashed this one. My first wood one ended up in 1000 pieces.

Two options available for purchase. Receiver Ready, or RTF!

Option 1: $300 shipped receiver ready

Option 2: $450 RTF w/ Turnigy 9X with FRSky module, and 7CH FRSky receiver installed in copter and set up ready to fly, and 1 3S 2200 battery. I will also include a set of stronger 800Kv motors and a set of 10" props for them with the RTF package.

Shipping is included in the price. Will probably ship with UPS or USPS.

Price is negotiable.

Trades are welcome. Let me know what you have to trade.

Paypal, MoneyOrder or cash on local pickup.

If PayPal is used please add 3% for PayPal fees, or send funds as gift.
Last edited by KKUSA; Mar 05, 2011 at 05:43 PM. Reason: updated price
to remove ads between posts
Mar 03, 2011, 06:23 PM
Trader Rating: 211
Can you post a link to the Vario frame company? I know Vario makes heli parts but did not know they made multirotor stuff.
Mar 03, 2011, 06:31 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Can you post a link to the Vario frame company? I know Vario makes heli parts but did not know they made multirotor stuff.
Its a different Vario.

http://www.vario-frame.com/varhom/
Mar 03, 2011, 06:45 PM
Trader Rating: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKUSA
Its a different Vario.

http://www.vario-frame.com/varhom/
Thanks alot. I thought maybe they were getting into mutirotors now.
Mar 03, 2011, 06:50 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony
Thanks alot. I thought maybe they were getting into mutirotors now.
They should, would probably be some nice stuff.
Mar 03, 2011, 07:26 PM
Thread OP
Lowered price!!
Mar 04, 2011, 09:23 AM
Trader Rating: 153
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
pm sent
Mar 04, 2011, 12:31 PM
Trader Rating: 19
Can you please post a lquick video of this with it not only in FFF but how it hovers for AP applications! if it's stable I would like to have it.
Mar 04, 2011, 01:27 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RChelisrule
Can you please post a lquick video of this with it not only in FFF but how it hovers for AP applications! if it's stable I would like to have it.
Here is a video of the same exact setup, same board, motors, etc. Slightly different frame design, but the prop distance etc. is the same.

KK Quadrocopter Indoor (3 min 28 sec)
Mar 04, 2011, 01:37 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
another pm sent, had some more questions, and possibly ready to buy.
Mar 04, 2011, 04:28 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Payment sent. thanks.
Mar 04, 2011, 05:12 PM
Trader Rating: 19
already sold? oh well. I just like to SEE THAT ACTUAL QUAD fly before I buy them I know how MY KK board quad flies but that doesn't mean yours flies as bad, or as good as mine. Video didn't work but congrats on the sale. Quad looks awsome, Very similar to my Terminator frame w/ kk board quad running 930kv motors and 8" props. 505mm m to m on that one. Just finished building it today!
Mar 04, 2011, 05:29 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by witespy
dont worry, you did not miss out on anything, . Those motors are nothing special @ $5 dollar each.

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=5423

and the OLDer KK board. not the new one
Those arent the motors. Those are half the size. 2212 not equal to 2822. Just FYI

SOLD to Tc3wins

Quick Reply