New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Nov 03, 2011, 03:49 PM
zkilzz is offline
Find More Posts by zkilzz
Registered User
Who has this in stock?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2011, 04:49 PM
3frcg is offline
Find More Posts by 3frcg
Registered User
From the EagleTree web site:

Guardian Stabilization Expander for OSD Pro (Backorder: shipping anticipated mid to late October)

October 2012 ?
Old Nov 03, 2011, 09:08 PM
Håkon Visnes is offline
Find More Posts by Håkon Visnes
Registered User
Out of stock everywhere!!
Old Nov 03, 2011, 09:31 PM
ashdec87 is offline
Find More Posts by ashdec87
Registered User
ashdec87's Avatar
I got mine yesterday directly through ET.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 01:25 AM
JOLUGOC is offline
Find More Posts by JOLUGOC
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
Eagle Tree is pleased to announce the Guardian Stabilization Expander. Feather-light and about the size of a postage stamp, the IMU based Guardian uses cutting edge inertial sensors and sensor fusion algorithms to provide world class stabilization to your fixed wing or elevon model. It’s a “Guardian Eagle” for your plane!

To stabilize your model, just mount the Guardian in a level orientation, plug it into your OSD Pro, do some minimal setup, and away you go.

Stabilization gain can be controlled via an extra knob on your radio (via the OSD Pro’s Aux2 port), so you can tune or turn off stabilization as you fly!

The Guardian also provides an Artificial Horizon Indicator (AHI) on your OSD Pro screen, and supports both standard and elevon models.

At $54.99 (USD, MSRP, projected), the Guardian is the lowest cost stabilization module/IMU available, but performance and upgradability are not compromised. The Guardian supports internet firmware update, so new enhancements and features are just a download away.

We are readying the Guardian for release in early summer.

http://vimeo.com/25673916





Greetings, buy the guardian follow the configuration that the manual says, and I can not enable or disable the stabilizer,
not that I'm doing wrong or do I still need to do it not work.
Thanks for your attention.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 03:04 AM
Megafluffy is offline
Find More Posts by Megafluffy
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by captward View Post
Rob. I know I was not the only one who prefered the data recorder over the eLogger, not to diminish anything about the eLogger. I sure hope lots of people will voice out over the lack of compatibility with the guardian. Hopefully trees will shake over at ET and get that worked on.
I don't have the guardian yet, but my plan was also to use it with the Data recorder.
Old Nov 04, 2011, 03:07 AM
CzechPilot is offline
Find More Posts by CzechPilot
Registered User
CzechPilot's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdec87 View Post
I got mine yesterday directly through ET.
So Guardians came, but not enough to be stocked. They were sent "mid to late October" to those who backordered.....
Old Nov 04, 2011, 08:49 PM
AdamChicago is offline
Find More Posts by AdamChicago
Whats the wrst that can happn?
AdamChicago's Avatar
Ash, glad to hear you finally got your Guardian...let me know when your up for taking it for a spin. My default settings were fine but then I switched to Crist's settings and they seemed to tighten up the RTH loops around the GS better, which I prefer. The default settings, at least on my setup, caused my SW to RTH fine but then loop at about a 1500 foot diameter However the RTH got the plane home in both instances


Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdec87 View Post
I got mine yesterday directly through ET.
Old Nov 05, 2011, 11:20 AM
ashdec87 is offline
Find More Posts by ashdec87
Registered User
ashdec87's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOLUGOC View Post
Greetings, buy the guardian follow the configuration that the manual says, and I can not enable or disable the stabilizer,
not that I'm doing wrong or do I still need to do it not work.
Thanks for your attention.
Make sure your aux2 input is hooked up to a switch on your radio. I had that problem until I hooked that channel in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzechPilot View Post
So Guardians came, but not enough to be stocked. They were sent "mid to late October" to those who backordered.....
Ya probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamChicago View Post
Ash, glad to hear you finally got your Guardian...let me know when your up for taking it for a spin. My default settings were fine but then I switched to Crist's settings and they seemed to tighten up the RTH loops around the GS better, which I prefer. The default settings, at least on my setup, caused my SW to RTH fine but then loop at about a 1500 foot diameter However the RTH got the plane home in both instances
Hmm. What's your settings?
Old Nov 05, 2011, 07:00 PM
AdamChicago is offline
Find More Posts by AdamChicago
Whats the wrst that can happn?
AdamChicago's Avatar
FYI for those interested...Crist's settings for Guardian on Skywalker:
Old Nov 05, 2011, 10:59 PM
rsowder is offline
Find More Posts by rsowder
Registered User
rsowder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamChicago View Post
FYI for those interested...Crist's settings for Guardian on Skywalker:
Thanks for posting that. Do you also have a screen shot of his Guardian settings?
Old Nov 06, 2011, 11:50 AM
Thint1 is offline
Find More Posts by Thint1
Registered User
Thint1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsowder View Post
Thanks for posting that. Do you also have a screen shot of his Guardian settings?
hi,
here comes the missed screenshot.
i use the same settings, but changed to heading hold, centerstick stab. with window=1

cheers Thomas
Old Nov 06, 2011, 11:55 AM
rsowder is offline
Find More Posts by rsowder
Registered User
rsowder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thint1 View Post
hi,
here comes the missed screenshot.
i use the same settings, but changed to heading hold, centerstick stab. with window=1

cheers Thomas
Thanks!
Old Nov 06, 2011, 01:11 PM
CzechPilot is offline
Find More Posts by CzechPilot
Registered User
CzechPilot's Avatar

Guardians in stock again


190 pcs at ReadyMadeRC.
Old Nov 06, 2011, 01:46 PM
octane81 is offline
Find More Posts by octane81
RTFM
octane81's Avatar
Just ordered one :-)


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-HowTo Please post your OSD Pro wiring diagrams here! billpa Eagle Tree Systems 310 Mar 23, 2016 11:12 AM
Discussion Eagle Tree OSD PRO Return to Home Config (Post your setup here). felipesalomao FPV Equipment 158 May 13, 2015 10:44 AM
Question OSD Pro, eLogger V3, GPS V4 problems updating firmware in OSD Pro jbfoamy Eagle Tree Systems 23 Jun 02, 2012 03:59 PM
Discussion 9CH 2,4 Ghz transsmiter and receiver $54.99 tom112233 Hot Online Deals 7 Oct 01, 2010 06:52 PM
Discussion FMP04 GPS module W/ Eagletree OSD Pro vertcnc FPV Talk 2 Aug 08, 2010 08:26 AM