Guardian stabilization module for your OSD Pro - $54.99! - Page 51 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Aug 19, 2011, 05:49 PM
Registered User
joel0407's Avatar
Out of stock already

Oh well, I'll have to wait until September

I haven't ordered yet. If someone knows a dealer with stock can you let me know. Otherwise I'll get an order in the next couple of days.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 19, 2011, 05:58 PM
Registered User
rsowder's Avatar

Heading Hold


I tested the Heading Hold again today, but the winds were strong and it was turbulent. So, this really put it to the test. See the attached pic of the flight path. I'm very impressed by it's performance.
Aug 19, 2011, 06:56 PM
Registered User

Guardian


Wooooo, order number 8910 is comming. I must charge my batteries.
Aug 19, 2011, 07:18 PM
Whats the wrst that can happn?
AdamChicago's Avatar
8876...it's on it's way according USPS tracking


Quote:
Originally Posted by albertr
What was your order #?

-albertr
Aug 19, 2011, 07:23 PM
Nothing but high quality
Dadude's Avatar
8913 on the way!
Aug 19, 2011, 08:13 PM
Crap... The ground is hard.!!!

Guardian


Order No. 8891 and nothing yet...... Random sending perchance ??? Nick.
Aug 19, 2011, 08:18 PM
Registered User
I sure hope it's not random. I have been watching the numbers slowly creeping up. I am number 8933 and I was realy hoping it would be on its way this week.
Aug 19, 2011, 09:04 PM
Registered User
Order # 9218 and is still waiting.... Hint, hint, Bill!

-albertr
Aug 20, 2011, 02:23 PM
Whats the wrst that can happn?
AdamChicago's Avatar
The instructions say the Guardian needs to plug into the eLogger and then you can daisy chain other sensors off of it, so does that mean you can't daisy chain connect the Guardian to already existing sensors that are directly connected to the eLogger (V4)? ...do does the Guardian need to be 1st or am I reading too much into this?

Thank you!
Aug 20, 2011, 02:26 PM
Registered User
tychoc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamChicago
The instructions say the Guardian needs to plug into the eLogger and then you can daisy chain other sensors off of it, so does that mean you can't daisy chain connect the Guardian to already existing sensors that are directly connected to the eLogger (V4)? ...do does the Guardian need to be 1st or am I reading too much into this?

Thank you!
You can daisy chain the Guardian anywhere, it does not have to be the first one connected to the eLogger.

-tychoc
Aug 20, 2011, 02:29 PM
Fast and low...
aa78's Avatar
^ Its on an I2C bus. You should be able to plug it into any of the bus ports. Do note however, that not all ports on the ET elogger are I2C bus ports.
Aug 20, 2011, 03:47 PM
FPV junkie
m_beeson's Avatar
Here is a RTH test from Yesterday.

I have had to experiment with my settings to

get RTH to work perfectly with this airframe


But Guardian has performed exceptionally well from day 1

I'm very happy with this last RTH test, and completely confident in guardian.

Eagle Tree OSD Return to Home (4 min 24 sec)
Aug 20, 2011, 05:25 PM
Whats the wrst that can happn?
AdamChicago's Avatar
Great thanks...just got mine in the mail today

Quote:
Originally Posted by tychoc
You can daisy chain the Guardian anywhere, it does not have to be the first one connected to the eLogger.

-tychoc
Aug 20, 2011, 06:44 PM
Registered User
Pixturethis's Avatar
Ok. I'm impressed with the way it flys. Needs a little work, nut MUCH better than AP21.
So far the only bug I can find is when I turn off my transmitter, it also turns off my OSD.
I have to go back into the menu & turn it back on again to see the OSD. Odd anyone else see this.
Will have to learn a new way to turn on RTH, miss my old switch.
Marc
Aug 20, 2011, 07:17 PM
Registered User
rsowder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixturethis
Ok. I'm impressed with the way it flys. Needs a little work, nut MUCH better than AP21.
So far the only bug I can find is when I turn off my transmitter, it also turns off my OSD.
I have to go back into the menu & turn it back on again to see the OSD. Odd anyone else see this.
Will have to learn a new way to turn on RTH, miss my old switch.
Marc
I wouldn't recommend turning off your Tx to test RTH. I use the Carlyle method. But the few times that I did actually lose signal and the RTH engage, my osd turned off as you mentioned. I seldom lose signal, so I have not put any effort into figuring out why that happens. Let us know if you find the solution.

Randy


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mini-HowTo Please post your OSD Pro wiring diagrams here! billpa Eagle Tree Systems 310 Mar 23, 2016 11:12 AM
Discussion Eagle Tree OSD PRO Return to Home Config (Post your setup here). felipesalomao FPV Equipment 158 May 13, 2015 10:44 AM
Question OSD Pro, eLogger V3, GPS V4 problems updating firmware in OSD Pro jbfoamy Eagle Tree Systems 23 Jun 02, 2012 03:59 PM
Discussion 9CH 2,4 Ghz transsmiter and receiver $54.99 tom112233 Hot Online Deals 7 Oct 01, 2010 06:52 PM
Discussion FMP04 GPS module W/ Eagletree OSD Pro vertcnc FPV Talk 2 Aug 08, 2010 08:26 AM