Jun 17, 2012, 05:12 AM
Hello Mike

The tax would be additional...we ship the plane directly from China to the US.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 17, 2012, 05:14 AM
local tax would be added - because we ship directly from China!
Jun 21, 2012, 03:53 AM
310mph Kolibri T25 Swist
Fuled up with smoke the TOW is 3kg, the Kolibri engine puts out a tad more thrust then that which makes the performance good... the long grass makes the take of run a bit longer then usual though.

Ready2fly Venom Lambert Kolibri T25 (8 min 35 sec)
Jun 21, 2012, 06:13 AM
I have emailed ready 2 fly twice asking what the KIT version costs shipped to Canada but no answer other than the standard form letter directing me to the website.
I do not want the freewing fan as I plan to use the changesun 12 blade type.
What does the kit version cost shipped?
Thanks Eric
Jun 21, 2012, 12:37 PM
Henke,

Very, very nice video.
I think you have eliminated anybody's fear regarding airframe strength.

I think now, after watching your turbine, that I'm going back to my 3000 watt power set up !!!!

-DG
Jun 21, 2012, 02:02 PM
310mph Kolibri T25 Swist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Grife View Post
Henke,

Very, very nice video.
I think you have eliminated anybody's fear regarding airframe strength.

I think now, after watching your turbine, that I'm going back to my 3000 watt power set up !!!!

-DG
I'm not really pushing the airframe, I fly it pretty gentle not pulling any G's and not flying at high speeds. All flying downwards are with full flaps

However I think the airframe can take a bit of a punishment.

Onl mod I made was glueing the wings in place with CA glue
Jul 04, 2012, 02:47 PM
More Speed Indeed!
Does anyone have one in the US that they would want to sell, I want one ASAP!
Thanks for looking,
Mike
Jul 04, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hey ready2fly!
How much to buy the kit version including shipping to Canada?
No answer from my email inquiries....
Jul 06, 2012, 07:33 AM

Venom

Got an E-Mail, in German, from Ready2Fly three weeks ago suggesting something about delivery and availability--heard nothing since! Anyone else have had a different responce? Cheer
Jul 15, 2012, 12:49 PM
Just had another great day flying the Venom - it goes really well just with the stock setup. Anyone else doing anything with theirs? Did you guys in US & Canada get your supply issues resolved with Ready2Fly ?
Jul 15, 2012, 02:54 PM
Hello,

I often (always see) the flap of the front wheel that landed at the landing.

Do you have a tip to keep it up?

Thank you and best regards from switzerland
Jul 15, 2012, 07:14 PM
More Speed Indeed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark 2 View Post
Just had another great day flying the Venom - it goes really well just with the stock setup. Anyone else doing anything with theirs? Did you guys in US & Canada get your supply issues resolved with Ready2Fly ?
Hello,
I am in the process of getting one, I have heard anything from a 4000mAh,to 5000mAh 6s batteries being used. What's everyone using, and what kind of flight times are you all getting with a little throttle management?
Thanks,
Mike
Jul 16, 2012, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Actarus View Post
Hello,

I often (always see) the flap of the front wheel that landed at the landing.

Do you have a tip to keep it up?

Thank you and best regards from switzerland
The nosegear doors always stay open once the wheels are lowered, I think it's designed that way.
Jul 16, 2012, 02:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossinarizona View Post
Hello,
I am in the process of getting one, I have heard anything from a 4000mAh,to 5000mAh 6s batteries being used. What's everyone using, and what kind of flight times are you all getting with a little throttle management?
Thanks,
Mike
I'm using 4000 6s Turnigy 30c packs from Hobby King, balances perfectly with them, plenty of power, I set my timer to 5mins which leaves enough reserve for a couple of go-arounds if needed.
Jul 29, 2012, 11:24 PM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Can't believe I missed the release of this oh well subbed now