SEFF Higher Plane Film Fest 2011 Edition - RC Groups
Feb 24, 2011, 07:56 AM
Discussion

SEFF Higher Plane Film Fest 2011 Edition

Fred said the show will be on Friday night as long as the weather is good.

Saturday night after the BBQ will be plan B.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2011, 08:34 PM
ARF Annihilator without equal
Will this be a compilation of this year's SEFF or from years past. Do you know if it will be for sale?

Bruce
Feb 25, 2011, 07:02 AM
It's usually a mix of some things shot that week and things he has filmed all over the place for the last year. He usually does a SEFF video on flightpass.
Feb 25, 2011, 07:33 AM
Just having fun
Fred's films are the best. He has a love, a knack, and a gift for filming and editing for a really top notch production. I look forward to seeing the film at SEFF.

Freddy
Feb 25, 2011, 08:11 AM
Will there be a poker tournament, and will this conflict with it?
..a
Feb 25, 2011, 09:08 AM
SEFF Helper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy W
Will there be a poker tournament, and will this conflict with it?
..a
Good morning Andy,

I asked the same question.

Jeff asked me to give Dave a call and see if the poker tournament could be moved to Saturday evening. No response yet, if nothing else I'll ask him at Perry next week.

Take care, Matt
Feb 25, 2011, 09:47 AM
Cool, thx oh awesome leader of the trashmen.

Hey, we need a SEFF poker tourney bracelet! To be passed on to the winner each year!
..a
Mar 01, 2011, 10:07 AM
I am the BBQ Ninja
I hear that the poker champion from the last two years is going for a three-peat!
Mar 06, 2011, 04:01 PM

Thursday Night Poker Tournament

Just a follow up to the question concerning the status of the Poker Tournament. I spoke with Dave at Perry and he has agreed to host the Poker Tournament on Thursday evening at 8p.m.

With all the changes and added events to our schedule this is about the only time that will work. If there is not enough participation the event will be cancelled.

Don't forget to stop by Radical RC and sign up if interested, I'll be there. Thanks Dave, for working with us and our schedule.

See ya at SEFF, 4 more weeks!

Matt
Mar 06, 2011, 08:00 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Nice, I might have to join up again. I have never won it, but have made the final table each time I played. I am way rusty.. Hmmm, I like the plan for Thursday night and no conflicts. Hopefully following the sponsors dinner

Diggs
Mar 06, 2011, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggs
Nice, I might have to join up again. I have never won it, but have made the final table each time I played. I am way rusty.. Hmmm, I like the plan for Thursday night and no conflicts. Hopefully following the sponsors dinner

Diggs
That's the plan.

Good luck Diggs, this could be your year!

Take care,

Matt
Mar 07, 2011, 04:49 PM
Someone asked me to post the first SEFF video on YouTube. Shot in 2006 before I got my HD cameras. It's crazy to see how antient those planes look now.

SEFF is Calling... (6 min 43 sec)
Mar 07, 2011, 05:18 PM
I am the BBQ Ninja
Quote:

Diggs
You'll have to beat Joel! He is the two time reigning champion!
Mar 07, 2011, 08:01 PM
Not your average DiggsyBear
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmidgett
Someone asked me to post the first SEFF video on YouTube. Shot in 2006 before I got my HD cameras. It's crazy to see how antient those planes look now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEr2R1_DI6Y
The video that pushed me over to top to attend my very first SEFF in 2007! Still a great one to watch, thanks for posting it!

Diggs
Mar 07, 2011, 08:14 PM
aka Ranger Bill
Quote:
The video that pushed me over to top to attend my very first SEFF in 2007! Still a great one to watch, thanks for posting it!

Diggs
Same here Diggs, I didn't know 07 was your first, it was mine too.

Quick Reply