This thread is privately moderated by 7rider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 24, 2011, 01:13 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Merlin and Alula at Bayfront Park

I visited Bayfront Park in Menlo Park for the first time this afternoon around 4 PM. It's very easy to reach on the east end of Marsh Road off Highway 101.

It was too windy for me to control the Alula well, but the Merlin did great with the consistent afternoon wind. I would just get some altitude with the Merlin's motor and let the wind take it from there. The wind there makes me want to get a Weasel. I guess I should visit in the morning when the wind is less strong if I want more control over the Alula. The heavy groundcover was great for belly landings.

to remove ads between posts
Mar 05, 2011, 12:51 AM
Fantastic. I love my merlin too!

Quick Reply