This thread is privately moderated by dpowellmeii, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 12:54 AM
Find More Posts by dpowellmeii
Discussion

Booze Cruizer

got bored, was having a beverage and this is what i came up with. never really got this thing to do much but it was a cool idea. may have to revisit it again.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 28, 2011, 05:28 PM
Find More Posts by GRASS GRINDER
LOL thats a cool idea. I've seen a complete plane made out of beer cans and it fly's. but a 6 pack box hmmm could be interesting. Is it a pusher or a puller?
Old Feb 28, 2011, 05:36 PM
Find More Posts by boingk
Hell yeah man, thats a champion idea. Might have to mess around with that myself, I know mates would think its funny as hell.

To Grass Grinder - it'd be a puller, as the elevons are at the rear.

Cheers - boingk