Old Feb 22, 2011, 05:55 PM
Find More Posts by Luvmyhelis
Professional heli wrecker
Discussion

Has anyone here tried the Syma S110G ?

My son spotted this and wants one bad. He is already successfully flying a highly modded CX2/3 but wants this to fly more as a toy inside the house. Has anyone here actually had hands on experience with this? I found one at Xheli here and wondered if it was worth pulling the trigger on. Or, is there a better source for these if they are even worthwhile?
http://www.xheli.com/s110g-miniheli-orange.html
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2011, 06:08 PM
Find More Posts by scotsoft
Master Of My Universe
There are some guys opened a thread on this little heli but I can't tell you if any of them actually have one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvmyhelis View Post
My son spotted this and wants one bad. He is already successfully flying a highly modded CX2/3 but wants this to fly more as a toy inside the house. Has anyone here actually had hands on experience with this? I found one at Xheli here and wondered if it was worth pulling the trigger on. Or, is there a better source for these if they are even worthwhile?
http://www.xheli.com/s110g-miniheli-orange.html
Old Feb 22, 2011, 06:12 PM
Thanks, for some reason I could not find the bloody thread. I have the heli in the cart but want to make sure I am not wasting my $$$ since the s107 has such a large following I thought probably a few guys here would have already flown a few of these and sorted out the problems, if any.
Old Feb 24, 2011, 04:06 PM
Find More Posts by bulesz
I think dude you would be better with U805 and U807/802 if you want something similar to S107... I dont know this Syma but is much more expensive than they! And I wasnt impressed with Syma quality at all... (I had S107 and still have S026G too)
Old Feb 24, 2011, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
I think dude you would be better with U805 and U807/802 if you want something similar to S107... I dont know this Syma but is much more expensive than they! And I wasnt impressed with Syma quality at all... (I had S107 and still have S026G too)
Thanks bro! I ended up going to the earlier established thread and ordering an identical one on a one day sale for $20 including shipping. It probably has the ugliest controller I have ever seen, and if it lasts a week it is better than the air pig piece of trash I bought him years ago that led me into this bankrupting hobby.