Thread Tools
Old May 25, 2011, 09:54 PM
heritageflyer is offline
Find More Posts by heritageflyer
Time to Fly AJ's Best!
heritageflyer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucor basher View Post
Yes, you should try that.
I'm guessing thosands of pilots have tried this by now.....

Definitely a profit driver for RC vendors!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2011, 10:10 PM
johnnyrocco123 is offline
Find More Posts by johnnyrocco123
You down with EPP?
johnnyrocco123's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik View Post
They probably don't have one included in the smaller kits as there are so many choices out there for people, allu for more weight, plastic for light weight, allu back with plastic front, carbon, A whole variety of colour.

Also prop sizes seem to vary more in the smaller models than the larger ones so making a spinner for a kit that could essentially be not usable might not be worth the time.
Speaking of spinners, why is it that 9 out of 10 spinners come with the ridiculously small prop openings. I guess I haven't found these 14"-20" props that are 10mm wide. Still looking
Old May 25, 2011, 10:13 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrocco123 View Post
Speaking of spinners, why is it that 9 out of 10 spinners come with the ridiculously small prop openings. I guess I haven't found these 14"-20" props that are 10mm wide. Still looking
many people who buy spinners like to trim them just perfect to the shape of their particular prop. other manufacturers like the ExtremeFlight spinners go the other way and have a rather large cutouts for the prop. different products with different design ideals, pick the products that most suit your tastes...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old May 25, 2011, 10:41 PM
johnnyrocco123 is offline
Find More Posts by johnnyrocco123
You down with EPP?
johnnyrocco123's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
many people who buy spinners like to trim them just perfect to the shape of their particular prop. other manufacturers like the ExtremeFlight spinners go the other way and have a rather large cutouts for the prop. different products with different design ideals, pick the products that most suit your tastes...
Ha Ha, yeah I just discovered EF spinners a few weeks ago. I was happy.
Old May 25, 2011, 10:52 PM
rcbirk21 is offline
Find More Posts by rcbirk21
Barefoot Birkinsomething
rcbirk21's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyrocco123 View Post
Ha Ha, yeah I just discovered EF spinners a few weeks ago. I was happy.
+1, love the ef spinners
Old May 25, 2011, 11:19 PM
losifanatic is offline
Find More Posts by losifanatic
Sippin the Koolaid!
losifanatic's Avatar
I have 2 great planes spinners and had to cut them. I am always worried about makeing it out of balance. So I cut both sides and put it on the balancer and trim until its balanced. It takes a bit of time to get it right(its a pain really but those GP spinners are really nice)
Old May 26, 2011, 12:45 AM
xraydoc is offline
Find More Posts by xraydoc
Registered User
xraydoc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6L6Amp View Post
I gotta say, this thread has been very enjoyable the last few days.
No doubt!

And Ben, a very patient man.
Old May 26, 2011, 12:57 AM
danamania is offline
Find More Posts by danamania
Advocating for RC Aviation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik View Post


Come back....1 YEAR....
Awesome!!! This thread rocks 3DHS has the best customers!
Old May 26, 2011, 01:12 AM
Lojik is offline
Find More Posts by Lojik
Hope is not a Strategy
Lojik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed View Post
Here's a few AZ sunset shots with the 59.

It's so much fun to fly!

-Buzzed
If I'm ever out your end of the world I'm gonna have to pop by that field, those are some awesome pics as always
Old May 26, 2011, 01:13 AM
Buzzed is offline
Find More Posts by Buzzed
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by danamania View Post
Awesome!!! This thread rocks 3DHS has the best customers!
Great customers, great company. A fine combination!

Old May 26, 2011, 01:20 AM
Buzzed is offline
Find More Posts by Buzzed
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik View Post
If I'm ever out your end of the world I'm gonna have to pop by that field, those are some awesome pics as always
Yeah the sunsets are amazing. You are welcome here any time!

-Buzzed

P.S. These are a few of my favs.
Last edited by Buzzed; May 26, 2011 at 01:26 AM.
Old May 26, 2011, 03:04 AM
Lojik is offline
Find More Posts by Lojik
Hope is not a Strategy
Lojik's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed View Post
Yeah the sunsets are amazing. You are welcome here any time!

-Buzzed

P.S. These are a few of my favs.
wow, very nice, allot like our sunsets here in summer, is the velox one during sunrise?
Old May 26, 2011, 03:17 AM
Buzzed is offline
Find More Posts by Buzzed
3D Sunset Flier
Buzzed's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lojik View Post
wow, very nice, allot like our sunsets here in summer, is the velox one during sunrise?
Nope, it was taken at the same time as the others but facing East.

I haven't flown at sunrise in a LONG time. Would rather be sleeping then. Hehe.

Old May 26, 2011, 07:23 AM
heligrom is offline
Find More Posts by heligrom
Sippin' on Kool Aid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzed View Post
Great customers, great company. A fine combination!

Pretty darn good team pilots too!


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted 3DHobbyShop 70" AJ Slick bbigdog2243 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 2 Jan 01, 2011 12:24 AM
Video 3DHobbyShop Aj Slick ''Rc Day Two Rockin'' with onboard video Get Real Electric Plane Talk 2 Jun 18, 2009 04:07 AM
Sold 3dhobbyshop AJ Slick Wings Flazo Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 May 16, 2009 11:46 PM
Discussion 3DHobbyShop 51" AJ SLICK - how durable for 3D moves? Voyager 3D Flying 13 May 06, 2009 07:10 AM