Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by bluelightning, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 19, 2011, 02:11 AM
Find More Posts by bluelightning
VTOL UAV designer
Discussion

QRO v7 Maiden flight with a Wii Motion Plus and a KKmulticontroller type board

Quadcopter high speed flight with a Wii Motion Plus and a KKmulticontroller type board (5 min 32 sec)

QRO v7 Maiden flight with a Wii Motion Plus and a KKmulticontroller type board (2 min 56 sec)

Here a video of the maiden flight of my Quad Rotor Observer (QRO) v7 with a Wii Motion Plus and a "home made" KKmulticontroller type board.

Flight controller hardware:
- Home made KKmulticontroller board with an ATMEGA168 and based on the board of Rolf R Bakke
- Wii Motion Plus (genuine Nitendo version)

Flight controller firmware:
XXcontroller_KR_v1_5b based on assembly code by Rolf R Bakke converted by Mike Barton modified by Minsoo Kim and Jean-Louis Naudin

- 4 brushless motors DualSky XM2822CA 1450KV 7A
- 4 ESC 12A XC1210-BA
- Lipo battery 3S (11.1V) Turnigy Nanotech 2200 mAh
- receiver Corona CR6D 2.4 Ghz

Full tutorial for the WMP at:
http://ardupilotdev.googlecode.com/files/GyroWMPen.pdf

More infos at:
http://diydrones.com/profile/JeanLouisNaudin
Last edited by bluelightning; Feb 20, 2011 at 02:43 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2013, 08:03 AM
Find More Posts by mav1

QUAD yaw problem..need help

Hello Jean,
Your many helpful postings were found on RCGROUP and also I 'm very impressed by your mini UAVs and electrinics works.
I'm a newbie in multirotor stuffs but I'm a mini UAV engineer in US Florida.
Could you help me out my problem.
I have an reversed yaw gyro direction(Stable mode), is it possible to have a reverse yaw in the code or MP ? (actually it is amplifying the yaw spinning).

My setup is following:
MegapirateNG 2.8r3 , Quad , Crius AIO pro1.0, Mission planner

Thanks for the help
Lee