Thread Tools
Feb 18, 2011, 11:06 AM
Team Wack-a-Mole
Melnic's Avatar
Discussion

Syma S110G


Anyone see the new (is it new?) S110G? Look at the pics showing the size difference between the 110 and 107

Syma Coupon Code
Xheli Coupon Codes





Last edited by Melnic; Jan 16, 2013 at 08:22 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Feb 18, 2011, 11:14 AM
Vroooom putta putta putta
SubtleT's Avatar
Wow, that sure looks tiny.

Wonder if it's any good?
Feb 18, 2011, 11:35 AM
perpetual noob
_pokey's Avatar
omg! It's in stock?
Feb 18, 2011, 05:15 PM
Registered User
Klippie's Avatar
This new Syma seems to have been designed to be a lightweight heli compared to previous models check out the thin skids etc I'am sure we'll know soon enough if it's any good...it certainly has big boots to fill up against the S107.

Why so small...?
Feb 18, 2011, 05:49 PM
Registered User
overedline's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by _pokey
omg! It's in stock?
LOL I had the exact same thought!
Feb 18, 2011, 05:54 PM
Vroooom putta putta putta
SubtleT's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klippie
This new Syma seems to have been designed to be a lightweight heli compared to previous models check out the thin skids etc I'am sure we'll know soon enough if it's any good...it certainly has big boots to fill up against the S107.

Why so small...?
I think being small is the whole point.

And when you make it that small with such small motors and batteries you can't expect heavy skids. This won't be carrying any micro-DVRs anytime soon.
Feb 18, 2011, 08:18 PM
Brosol
Brosol's Avatar
I wonder how it will compare vs the 6010?
Feb 18, 2011, 08:26 PM
Registered User
scorp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol
I wonder how it will compare vs the 6010?
relative to its size its probably more comparable to the 6025 and perhaps a u807/802 but it does look like it has a solid tail motor relative to its size
Feb 18, 2011, 08:26 PM
Registered User
edwong3's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klippie
Why so small...?
The specs say it's 4.5 inches long. About the same as the San Huan 6025-1.

That new TX looks cool.

Ed
Feb 20, 2011, 03:42 PM
Registered User
Just oredered a couple, so we'll see how they compare to the S107's
Feb 20, 2011, 03:48 PM
Vroooom putta putta putta
SubtleT's Avatar
The gearing, er, "transmission" reminds me of an S032 though.
Feb 20, 2011, 04:40 PM
Registered User
It's a shame only x-heli has it. The shipping is 50 bucks to Sweden. Does anybody know any other retailer it's available from?
Feb 20, 2011, 05:02 PM
Registered User
scorp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melancholyman
It's a shame only x-heli has it. The shipping is 50 bucks to Sweden. Does anybody know any other retailer it's available from?
since you live in euro i would avoid buying from US suppliers as they ream you on intl' shipping, this product is still new so there is not many competitive offers but here is one direct from china for $49.79 including shipping anywhere in the world.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html
Feb 20, 2011, 06:33 PM
Vroooom putta putta putta
SubtleT's Avatar
115mm length, hmm, anyone see a weight?
Feb 21, 2011, 03:39 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorp
since you live in euro i would avoid buying from US suppliers as they ream you on intl' shipping, this product is still new so there is not many competitive offers but here is one direct from china for $49.79 including shipping anywhere in the world.

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm...olesalers.html
Thanks! Thatäs an affordable price


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question Syma 032 Front LED Question( Syma 107 pilots might know also !!!) Ry2mk Coaxial Helicopters 6 Dec 21, 2014 07:43 PM
Question Syma S022 Chinook blade strike highrack Coaxial Helicopters 21 Mar 17, 2012 10:03 AM
Discussion Syma s107 swaying Pitnut Micro Helis 2 Sep 16, 2010 08:31 AM