Feb 23, 2011, 08:25 PM
MSgt, USAF Ret.
Quote:
Originally Posted by schrederman View Post
Aaron... just vandalise his disser... I owe him one...
Just fill in every other disser square/diamond with a black sharpe and play checkers on his wing!
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2011, 12:22 AM
or GPS, F, J, K, or even TD
Oh I don't know... I'm thinkin that would be juuuust a little mean...

Mike
Feb 27, 2011, 09:32 AM
Larry,

I sent you a PM.

Bruce T.
Mar 15, 2011, 08:00 PM
I only wish I had smaller stabs....

-sorry, not a dig at another thread so much as a bump to this one...

Got to fly my disser with my new JR 11x with DSMX protocol over the weekend.. Worked great even though I only had a couple of hand tosses to get it trimmed and sorted...

Cheers guys...

Mike
Mar 15, 2011, 08:34 PM
I'm jealous!
Mar 15, 2011, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLY F3B View Post
I only wish I had smaller stabs....

-sorry, not a dig at another thread so much as a bump to this one...

Cheers guys...

Mike
LOL that is a good one

BUMP for large stabs

PS. Chick's dig Large Stabs

sj
Mar 15, 2011, 11:01 PM
Good, cuz mine are HUGE
Mar 16, 2011, 02:49 AM
LSF303-AMA Fellow
Great, now we have to deal with Stab Envy ...
Mar 16, 2011, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLY F3B View Post
Got to fly my disser with my new JR 11x with DSMX protocol over the weekend.. Worked great even though I only had a couple of hand tosses to get it trimmed and sorted...

Cheers guys...

Mike
What's this, not bleeding Airtronics blue anymore? I never thought I'd see this statement from you.

JT
Mar 16, 2011, 08:30 AM
JT We won him in a poker game at Phoenix ....... LJ
Mar 16, 2011, 09:05 AM
Mike's a slut

-Aaron
<the Futaba whore>
Mar 16, 2011, 11:34 AM
Yay, I finally made it to Slut status.... Thanks Aaron, that is a perspective I had not, until now, considered. Definitely a positive in my book....

Yep, its official, I have switched over to the JR/HH team. I am very happy about the time I had with Airtronics, and still consider the brand, and the people top notch. I made the switch to be a part of an organization that I have been on the edge of for about 6 years. Helping support the hobby in general, (ie non-brand specific) is what the JR/HH team is known for, and well respected for. That really appealed to me, and for that as well as just some of my own adventurous personal reasons (read - nothing negative at all) I accepted an offer to join the JR/HH team.... With respect to my enjoyment of this awesome hobby of ours, life is great.

back to topic.....Aspire Disser....You might need a playmate...Ms. A. Spire Spreadtow would sure be nice to have as a thermal partner wouldn't she... (hey, keep it clean will ya)

cheers.

Mike
Mar 16, 2011, 12:37 PM
I dont know Mikey there is something about an Aspire in Red with Huge STABS that has me thinking twice.... By the way Ben and I have ordered ST Aspires naked except for the Fuselages........Maybe even better than that FishNet one you are flying....
Mar 16, 2011, 02:33 PM
You looking at me?
Boy, you went all the way red Mike. Red plane and red shirt.

Ed
Mar 16, 2011, 02:37 PM
Actually Ed it is just a different shade of Blue now..Team Horizon LJ