Thread Tools
Old Sep 27, 2012, 02:46 AM
Andycap is offline
Find More Posts by Andycap
Inspired by the wings of an An
Andycap's Avatar
I'm still in the should I ,shouldn't I stage as my ability in F3P-B is limited but love my Glavak products I already have
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 01, 2012, 11:38 AM
Lantsov Alexey is offline
Find More Posts by Lantsov Alexey
Registered User
Lantsov Alexey's Avatar
Set for a model to 100 grams of weight, got 12.7 grams.(мотоr 18x3)
For models up to 200 grams 16.4 grams.(motor 22x3)
Good luck to all!
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:31 PM
Lantsov Alexey is offline
Find More Posts by Lantsov Alexey
Registered User
Lantsov Alexey's Avatar
For the coaxial system made ​​propellers 10x3.
With the motor 22х3 weight 21.3 grams.
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:34 PM
Free is online now
Find More Posts by Free
"Free" in Christ! #F3P
Free's Avatar
Sweet!

How will you mount it??

Free
Old Oct 04, 2012, 04:56 PM
Lantsov Alexey is offline
Find More Posts by Lantsov Alexey
Registered User
Lantsov Alexey's Avatar
Center model carbon tube.
Insert into the tube model
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=316
Old Oct 06, 2012, 05:27 PM
Lantsov Alexey is offline
Find More Posts by Lantsov Alexey
Registered User
Lantsov Alexey's Avatar
The coaxial system installed.
You can see how it works.
Kimmo thanks for the idea.
Соосная система в работе . (0 min 31 sec)
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:08 PM
ChrisBowker is offline
Find More Posts by ChrisBowker
RC Bum 4 Hire
ChrisBowker's Avatar
Very cool! thanks for sharing.

Chris
Old Oct 06, 2012, 06:09 PM
Free is online now
Find More Posts by Free
"Free" in Christ! #F3P
Free's Avatar
Neat!

Flight vid??

Does your system completely cancel out torque?

Free
Old Oct 08, 2012, 08:45 PM
Not Free is offline
Find More Posts by Not Free
Foamies for life! #f3p
Not Free's Avatar
Wow nice!!
Old Oct 09, 2012, 04:42 AM
derk is offline
Find More Posts by derk
TheyreComingToTakeMeAway!
derk's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
Neat!

Flight vid??

Does your system completely cancel out torque?

Free
because the props are not geared or directly driven by one another, the net force will be close to zero, only bearing drag goes to the airframe.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 01:53 AM
Lantsov Alexey is offline
Find More Posts by Lantsov Alexey
Registered User
Lantsov Alexey's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by derk View Post
because the props are not geared or directly driven by one another, the net force will be close to zero, only bearing drag goes to the airframe.
Made its first flight.
The system works very well.
Compare flight with coaxial and one propeller.
Big difference in the flight no.
In each version, you should be able to fly.
полёт соосника (1 min 32 sec)
Old Oct 10, 2012, 10:42 AM
Not Free is offline
Find More Posts by Not Free
Foamies for life! #f3p
Not Free's Avatar
WOW, that preforms REALLY nice!! Good Work!!


Not Free
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:38 PM
David Lundstrom is offline
Find More Posts by David Lundstrom
Registered User
Here are some pictures of another corunner design.

I have played with contras in F3P since 2010. My first motor was a dual outrunner at 28g turning double APC 10X3.8 props (pic attached). It worked well but was just too heavy. When Kimmo and Seppo posted their work on a slipringed outrunner I realized that this was the way to go. I built a prototype last winter and it worked perfect. I flew it in an old Donuts Nexus, but for this winter I have “bolted” it to my Symmetric. The motor weighs 21.0 grams with dual 10 inch props and pulls about 270g at 6.5A. Next motor I will wind for lower Kv as this is too much. The motor is extremely silent and I can do 2 schedules on a 130mah pack. My Symmetric with this setup weighs 101g rtf. Barely more then with the single prop setup I had before. I’m truly enjoying the result. Thanks Kimmo!

/David
Last edited by David Lundstrom; Oct 10, 2012 at 06:03 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:39 PM
Lantsov Alexey is offline
Find More Posts by Lantsov Alexey
Registered User
Lantsov Alexey's Avatar
After testing the system with a brush, I saw problemma.
1 brush creates friction moment.
2. Brushes should be controlled for system reliability.
3. There is a loss of electricity in the collector.
I suggest to see my idea with a differential system.
Differential of can be done in many ways.
It shows a variant version of the wheel.
The blue color of the fixed .
Red color rotate
Last edited by Lantsov Alexey; Oct 10, 2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old Oct 10, 2012, 07:09 PM
Free is online now
Find More Posts by Free
"Free" in Christ! #F3P
Free's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lundstrom View Post
Here are some pictures of another corunner design.

I have played with contras in F3P since 2010. My first motor was a dual outrunner at 28g turning double APC 10X3.8 props (pic attached). It worked well but was just too heavy. When Kimmo and Seppo posted their work on a slipringed outrunner I realized that this was the way to go. I built a prototype last winter and it worked perfect. I flew it in an old Donuts Nexus, but for this winter I have “bolted” it to my Symmetric. The motor weighs 21.0 grams with dual 10 inch props and pulls about 270g at 6.5A. Next motor I will wind for lower Kv as this is too much. The motor is extremely silent and I can do 2 schedules on a 130mah pack. My Symmetric with this setup weighs 101g rtf. Barely more then with the single prop setup I had before. I’m truly enjoying the result. Thanks Kimmo!

/David
That's AWESOME!

Do you have any more pics of both systems?

Thanks,

Free


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log EPP f3P Plane tallflyer SDPARKFLYERS 14 Feb 28, 2012 03:32 PM
Discussion The New Phantom F3P Plane by Budgetrc.com tallflyer Foamies (Kits) 8 Jun 04, 2011 01:37 PM
Question Very slow indoor plane - F3P or??? Petrik59 Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 2 Dec 31, 2010 07:03 AM
Discussion Galaxy F3P Review, hobbyking plane dhdsracer Electric Plane Talk 0 Dec 17, 2010 10:45 PM
Discussion Another full scale electric plane Bob Chiang Electric Plane Talk 5 Sep 09, 2010 10:20 PM