Good News! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by tftcrider, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 14, 2011, 12:57 PM
Discussion

Good News!

It is above freezing for the first time in nearly three months! The only problem is that the wind is blowing between 25 and 30mph. I cannot wait for summer! I want to wear shorts and complain about how hot it is and see some green on the trees. Man I am glad that groundhog saw his shadow.

I saw on the E-Flite website that they were coming out with a Hawker Hurricane and its projected release date is late April. Just in time for spring! I may have to use a little tax return money and find a way to fund this purchase.

Is there any way we could get the AMA to lobby in congress and find a way to get daylight savings time removed? I am not sure which one gives us an extra hour of daylight, but I want it to be light out until 930 year round. At least then I can get home from work and get a couple of flights in before sunset. Who is with me?!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply