Feb 13, 2011, 07:56 AM
TEAM HORIZON
Thread OP
Discussion

Sneak Peak, Behind the scenes @ rcAerotowing.com

This weekend has been a busy one for the team @ rcAerotowing.com
We gathered some of the troops for a video shoot. Here are a few "behind the scenes shot that should keep you laughing. It did us. We get it, were not professionals, but were trying.

And THANK you to ALL the guys who have generously contributed valuable content in the last few weeks, we would love to hear from others too....
Please, if you have an idea, great photo or interesting article, let me know. We would certainly consider it for the site. We will soon be asking for certain DATA from the group. Please take the time to respond. This site depends on us all contributing. We hope you will enjoy it.

Expected launch Very early March. Or sooner

LEN
to remove ads between posts
Feb 13, 2011, 08:42 AM
Nothing like a good WOODIE!
Top notch work guys! look forward to seeing the final product. The shirts look very professional and with Alex directing I'm sure the final product will be outstanding.

Are there going to be any of those nifty shirts available?

Tony
Feb 13, 2011, 11:02 AM
Looking good, Len! Love the shirts and wall covering... Looks very professional!

Randy
Feb 13, 2011, 12:54 PM
Will fly for food
I'm making popcorn
Feb 13, 2011, 03:44 PM
TEAM HORIZON
Thread OP
Yes guys,
All the products will eventually be available.. We are working on the final color scheme and logo.

This is a TON of work.. whew!!

Thank you for the support.

LEN
Feb 13, 2011, 03:47 PM
Cant wait Len!!!!
Feb 13, 2011, 06:52 PM
TEAM GORGEOUS
Very nice....but...and why is there always a but?
If you want to attract "traffic" to the site then ditch the "old guys"....not that you all are old.....but...median age is what? 48?
Then you need to go out and get a bunch of bikini clad buxom young women to take the place of said "old guys"...then just watch the "hits" roll in!
Seriously....heck of a job and can't wait to become a "member".
Feb 13, 2011, 07:12 PM
TEAM HORIZON
Thread OP
repost
Last edited by Lbuff1; Feb 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM.
Feb 13, 2011, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SZD16
Very nice....but...and why is there always a but?
If you want to attract "traffic" to the site then ditch the "old guys"....not that you all are old.....but...median age is what? 48?
Then you need to go out and get a bunch of bikini clad buxom young women to take the place of said "old guys"...then just watch the "hits" roll in!
Seriously....heck of a job and can't wait to become a "member".
We're ALL looking for bikini clad, buxom young women. The competition is fierce and the supply is low.

in the long run sailplanes are less expensive and seldom complain about anything.

Pete
Feb 13, 2011, 08:38 PM
I know these people...I mean soaring pilots. I have a feeling it will be great.

I'm ah coming Len.

Gunny
Feb 13, 2011, 09:04 PM
TEAM GORGEOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbuff1
We have a little of that planned for Toledo, stay tuned for details as we get them.
Giggity!
Feb 13, 2011, 09:47 PM
Was this shot at the local police station?

Nice job Guys , This is going too be awesome!!
Feb 14, 2011, 01:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteSchug
We're ALLin the long run sailplanes are less expensive and seldom complain about anything.

Pete
Amen to that, brother!
Feb 14, 2011, 05:28 PM
Will fly for food
Us "old guys" are always looking for the buxom long slender winged beauty.
Feb 14, 2011, 05:59 PM
Len,You got our attention!Can't wait to the grand opening.Anything planned for the WRAM show for us on the east coast?

Quick Reply