Lumenier RB2205C-12 2400KV SKITZO Ceramic Bearing Motor
This thread is privately moderated by Forestscan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 10:38 PM
Find More Posts by Forestscan
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted

Urgent: complete ready to fly multirotor (tri/quad/hexa) - with add-ons

What follows may be an awkward request, but here it goes.

First of all, my time-constraint is as high as my budget-constraint, so this is a matter of going quick.

I'm looking for a complete tri/quad/hexa, ready to fly, that is tested and tuned. Everything must be included, so you need to provide a transmitter, battery charger, the lot, the details.
Add-ons: complete FPV system (including goggles or a monitor), GPS tracking, nice camera-mount. Spare parts welcome.

Your offer can be for a used or a new-built unit. Budget, everything included (i.e. shipping to Europe as well) is $1500.

Send in your proposals.

I need to open the box, find a working unit, and start taking pics and videos right away.

If we can't find an interesting deal quick, we'll buy new and off the shelf. So I hope to recieve some interesting/exotic proposals.

This request ends within a week. PM me today.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 11, 2011, 01:14 AM
Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestscan View Post
What follows may be an awkward request, but here it goes.

First of all, my time-constraint is as high as my budget-constraint, so this is a matter of going quick.

I'm looking for a complete tri/quad/hexa, ready to fly, that is tested and tuned. Everything must be included, so you need to provide a transmitter, battery charger, the lot, the details.
Add-ons: complete FPV system (including goggles or a monitor), GPS tracking, nice camera-mount. Spare parts welcome.

Your offer can be for a used or a new-built unit. Budget, everything included (i.e. shipping to Europe as well) is $1500.

Send in your proposals.

I need to open the box, find a working unit, and start taking pics and videos right away.

If we can't find an interesting deal quick, we'll buy new and off the shelf. So I hope to recieve some interesting/exotic proposals.

This request ends within a week. PM me today.
Hopefully you can fly one or atleast be able to fly a FP or CP heli cus if not your not going to be able to fly and take pics.
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 11, 2011, 04:34 PM
Find More Posts by witespy
Trader Rating: 40
I might have something you can use.

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1387973

But i have never ever shipped anything to Europe.

You might need to get setup with someone in Europe.
Old Feb 14, 2011, 04:09 PM
Find More Posts by cmulder
Trader Rating: 8
forget it: not for that price