Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Apr 02, 2011, 12:57 PM
Registerer Used
milouze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6696950 View Post
Bob guess you don't have to worry about the x any more as i seen you put it up for sale boy i guess you did OK on that deal get a free x fly it for a week then sale it for a profit well done bob
Hi Tom,
That's my two cents, but don't forget also that he made a huge work as a tester, without his work, who knows? Improvements would maybe have taken way more time to be done.. And probably if the X650 did not meet his level of requirements, it still allows others to enjoy it. Xaircraft team has come a long way, and the important thing is that they did so.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2011, 01:02 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterdark230 View Post
now now he has to at least crash them once then sell them as used!!!!
lol
Apr 02, 2011, 01:28 PM
Registered User
fpv-tor's Avatar
Just upgraded to 0.84. and 2 times it just fell from the sky and in the snow. any ideas on that or is it just a coincedence? :s

Cheers
Apr 02, 2011, 01:30 PM
Registerer Used
milouze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv-tor View Post
Just upgraded to 0.84. and 2 times it just fell from the sky and in the snow. any ideas on that or is it just a coincedence? :s

Cheers
Wow! scary.. All motors shut down? Or a flip?
Apr 02, 2011, 01:31 PM
Registered User
fpv-tor's Avatar
just a complete reset. fell streight down. there is no power problems. im going back to 0.82
Apr 02, 2011, 01:46 PM
Flying at Sochi 2014 Olympics
bob.titus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom6696950 View Post
Bob guess you don't have to worry about the x any more as i seen you put it up for sale boy i guess you did OK on that deal get a free x fly it for a week then sale it for a profit well done bob
yeah, I made a great deal, sold it for lots of €€€€
Tom, what happened to your keyboard, was it eaten by mice?
Quote:
Originally Posted by milouze View Post
Hi Tom,
That's my two cents, but don't forget also that he made a huge work as a tester, without his work, who knows? Improvements would maybe have taken way more time to be done.. And probably if the X650 did not meet his level of requirements, it still allows others to enjoy it. Xaircraft team has come a long way, and the important thing is that they did so.
thanks Milouze, but never mind, not worth it

Bob
Apr 02, 2011, 01:48 PM
Flying at Sochi 2014 Olympics
bob.titus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv-tor View Post
just a complete reset. fell streight down. there is no power problems. im going back to 0.82
are you sure you made no change in hardware and just flashed 0.84?
Are you sure it reset? Lose power wires?
Didn't you just lose power (radio loss)?

I would think Holger & Co have tested the software for weeks prior to release, so this seems very strange.

Bob
Last edited by bob.titus; Apr 02, 2011 at 01:53 PM.
Apr 02, 2011, 02:04 PM
Registered User
fpv-tor's Avatar
it may have been radioloss. it coulden have been power loss. can anyone confirm that the system resets if signl is lost and then regained? If so i have a new Futaba 9C Super ready for use
Apr 02, 2011, 02:07 PM
Flying at Sochi 2014 Olympics
bob.titus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv-tor View Post
it may have been radioloss. it coulden have been power loss. can anyone confirm that the system resets if signl is lost and then regained? If so i have a new Futaba 9C Super ready for use
why do you say it reset, what makes you so sure of this?

Bob
Apr 02, 2011, 02:10 PM
Registered User
maybe they have found a way to crash cloned boards ... cant think how though
Apr 02, 2011, 03:09 PM
Registered User
fpv-tor's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob.titus View Post
why do you say it reset, what makes you so sure of this?

Bob
because the escs and the fc RE initiate as soon as it hits the ground. and i have to move the throttle stick in the upper right corner again.
i was standing right beide it on both crashes.
Apr 02, 2011, 04:21 PM
Flying at Sochi 2014 Olympics
bob.titus's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv-tor View Post
because the escs and the fc RE initiate as soon as it hits the ground. and i have to move the throttle stick in the upper right corner again.
i was standing right beide it on both crashes.
then I would think it's a power failure... check your wiring between battery and FC, look for a cold solder or a lose connector.

Bob
Apr 02, 2011, 04:30 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpv-tor View Post
because the escs and the fc RE initiate as soon as it hits the ground. and i have to move the throttle stick in the upper right corner again.
i was standing right beide it on both crashes.
Have you checked (with no props) how the heli reacts if you disconnect your reciever or turn off your radio?
Have you looked into the fail-safe possibilities (both in the reciever and in the fc)?

I think re-initiation comes from the impact, which might have disconnected power for a very short while.
Apr 02, 2011, 04:32 PM
Crash Tester in Training
can anyone send me .78b firmware? everything went funky on me when I upgraded and I want to go back to the original firmware
Apr 02, 2011, 04:34 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterdark230 View Post
can anyone send me .78b firmware? everything went funky on me when I upgraded and I want to go back to the original firmware
It's really not that hard to find

http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/Firmware-0.78


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Alternative MK Flight Control FC v1.33 - v2.0 MK THREAD Quad_Addict Multirotor Drone Talk 4985 Aug 18, 2012 07:21 AM
Poll POLL... Should i CLOSE the Alternative MK Flight Control FC v1.33 - v2.0 MK THREAD??? Quad_Addict Multirotor Drone Talk 33 Feb 09, 2011 07:43 PM
Help! MK FC 2.1 Help I've blown it up Murphy Rebel Multirotor Drone Talk 4 Jan 22, 2011 04:26 AM
Build Log Building MK Okto FC 2.0 - Now with 111 pictures drhswe Multirotor Drone Talk 18 Oct 20, 2010 01:53 PM
Discussion MK FC ME V2.1 no on off switch? jeffreymikl Multirotor Drone Talk 3 Aug 19, 2010 12:33 PM