Still based in the UK, but Lake Havasu is home. - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by keithskye, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Feb 07, 2011, 06:49 AM
Fly low, fly FAST!
Discussion

Still based in the UK, but Lake Havasu is home.

I'm married, with no kids, and my wife and I like our toys, and she is completely supportive of my expensive hobbies (eat your heart out, guys)! My time in the UK is limited to the 5 year contract I now have (one down - four to go), and after that, I fully intend to return home to Havasu, and spend my weekends flying the slopes in SoCal when I'm not flying big 3D models, sailing, jet-skiing or playing with muscle cars.

I have a side business started now involving specialized air, land and water borne video platforms for the media industry, some manned and some radio controlled.

Keith
1st2fly@msn.com
Last edited by keithskye; Jul 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Update
to remove ads between posts